BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

21 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Rack only has a 7th so If he wanted to get to his pick he had to 

I was just so desperate to get Ar'Darius Washington, you know?

The actual reason is I haven't done a mock in a while and I like to use the BDL mocks as a baseline for me when I'm judging where I place players. So I know that a lot of OTs slipped a bit in this mock versus where I thought I would have them so that's something I'm going to keep in mind when doing my NFL mock draft.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I was just so desperate to get Ar'Darius Washington, you know?

The actual reason is I haven't done a mock in a while and I like to use the BDL mocks as a baseline for me when I'm judging where I place players. So I know that a lot of OTs slipped a bit in this mock versus where I thought I would have them so that's something I'm going to keep in mind when doing my NFL mock draft.

Twas a joke chill

• Like 1

@rackcs thoughts on the mock

1.16 - Jaycee Horn, CB: Easy pick

4.14 - Hamsah Nasrilideen, S: What a selection. Hard to dislike

4.16 - Liam Eichenberg, OT: ACC and an offensive lineman from Notre Dame? Good pick.

5.16 - Tre McKitty, TE: Tre has had a strong senior bowl and is a former FSU alumni. Rack really knows my thought process well

6.16 - Dylan Moses, ILB: Another great pick. I like Moses

7.4 - Jaylen Twyman, INT: Pittsburgh had a dominant performance when they came to Tallahassee and it was because of their defensive line. I’m impressed.

7.14 - Jermer Jefferson, RB: I don’t know him just yet. If he’s Uber athletic, you’ve got my attention.

Great work buddy.

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, rackcs said:

Just under the wire here, but double mock Friday is alive!

BDL Mock 5.0

Knowing Zack Wilson has already had a shoulder surgery and his lack of actual competition at BYU, I can't see myself selecting someone like him at #2. Right now I see him as a mid RL 1st type player. 

I haven't hid my feelings about Chase. Beyond those 2, I could live with that draft class.