BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Hughes, as is Mike Hughes? Who was kind of terrible last year? And Dantzler...... don't get me started on those dudes. 

Gladney and Ya-Sin are the better 2 in comparison imo 

Fair enough but I agree with Blue that Dantzler (Top 5th CB) and Hughes will be the starters in 2021.

Just now, Blue said:

Gladney was awful last year by most accounts, although the Minnesota defense as a whole really wasn't that good.

All I will say is that I am hoping that any lumps that Gladney may or may not have taken his rookie year helps him make a big 2nd year jump.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Fair enough but I agree with Blue that Dantzler (Top 5th CB) and Hughes will be the starters in 2021.

Dantzler, the dude who was a rookie last year and got oblitered in multiple games last season is a top 5 CB? 

Gtfoh. That's as funny as labeling John Jonshon as a Top 3 Safety based on a singular season of high success. 

Edited by wwhickok

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Dantzler, the dude who was a rookie last year and got oblitered in multiple games last season is a top 5 CB? 

Gtfoh. That's as funny as labeling John Jonshon as a Top 3 Safety based on a singular season of high success. 

Top fifth, not top 5. He's talking about the top 20% of corners.

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Not Top 5, Top 5th.  22nd out of 121. Ya-Sin and Gladney are 103 and 102 so Bottom 5th.

Gladney 

Games Pass Coverage Pass Rush Tackles
Year Age Tm Pos No. G GS Int Tgt Cmp Cmp% Yds Yds/Cmp Yds/Tgt TD Rat DADOT Air YAC Bltz Hrry QBKD Sk Prss Comb MTkl MTkl%
2020 24 MIN CB 20 16 15 0 88 62 70.5% 730 11.8 8.3 6 118.1 8.9 469 261 12 2 1 0.0 3 81 20 19.8%