BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

If I missed a 3up that's already been done please let me know.

Notable Free Agents:

QB Jimmy Garoppolo
QB Ben Roethlisberger
QB Derek Carr
QB Dak Prescott
QB Carson Wentz
QB Ryan Tannehil
QB Matt Stafford
QB Kirk Cousins
QB Mitchell Trubisky
QB Teddy Bridgewater
QB Jared Goff

RB Alvin Kamara
RB Marlon Mack
RB Austin Ekeler
RB Chase Edmonds
RB Kenyan Drake
RB James Conner

WR Robert Woods
WR TY Hilton
WR Allen Robinson
WR Corey Davis
Curtis Samuel

TE Evan Engram
TE Jared Cook

OT Taylor Moton
OT Bryan Bulaga
OT DJ Humphries
OT Riley Reiff

OG Brandon Brooks
OG Kevin Zeitler

C JC Tretter
C David Andrews

EDGE Matt Judon
EDGE Shaq Barrett
EDGE Calais Campbell
EDGE Marcus Golden

INT Ndamukong Suh
INT Leonard William
INT Kawaan Short
INT Brandon Williams

LB Myles Jack
LB Jarrad Davis
LB Leonard Flloyd
LB CJ Mosley

CB Shaquill Griffin
CB Chris Harris
CB Kevin King
CB Desmond King

S Quandre Diggs
S Budda Baker
S Eddie Jackson
S Marcus Williams

• Like 4

Free Agency Predictions

Anchorage Trappers: LB Myles Jack;
I could have gone a few different routes here but a LB that can play off ball or on the edge could give Anchorage much needed scheme versatility.

Antartica Katabatic Beasts: Their biggest need is OL, its not even close but as per the norm they'll wait for the shark tank. Instead they'll go INT Ndamukong Suh here so they have at least 1 relevant DT.

Berlin Blitzkreig: WR Allen Robinson; This WR Corps has under performed so they're adding a guy here that can help correct that.

Camden Hoodrats: EDGE Shaq Barrett; after proving he isn't a 1 hit wonder, Camden can strengthen their edge rushers with this addition.

Cancun Kaiju: RB Alvin Kamara; and absolute dynamic addition on offense, need I say more?

Cuba Smugglers: TE Evan Engram; they're not without quality pass catchers and decent TEs but with the draft extremely thin at TE, picking one up her boosts their offense even further.

Death Valley Nightmare: QB Dak Prescott; I mean, I've all but come out and told people this is going to happen if he hits Free Agency. I've got the money to burn. Well, now I'm telling you.

Gotham Gashslayers: S Budda Baker; just imagine Fitzpatrick and Baker in the same deep secondary.. good lord.

Hungary Hippos: QB Matt Stafford; PR came out and said he is going to take his chances with Free Agency and he picks up potentially the best of them.

Ivory Coast Black Rhinos: S Eddie Jackson; Reinforcing that secondary with an improved starter.

Lancaster Wolves: CB Shaquill Griffin; with very little depth at the position, Lancaster boosts their starting DBs here.

New Orleans Jazz: LB CJ Mosley; they're about the big names so this makes sense.

Raleigh Firebirds: QB Carson Wentz; come on, do I really need to say it? He was an Eagle...

Rome Eternals: EDGE Marcus Golden; That EDGE group needs serious help.

Seoul Dragons:  WR Corey Davis; adding some speedy hands to that offense

Singapore Sentinels: LB Leonard Floyd; I mean they got basically nothing at the position as it is right now.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, samsel23 said:

Is CJ Mosley on my roster.  Or is he a FA?  He’s listed on both.    Not sure how the Opt out was handled with him 

Tbh, Idk lol. I wasn't 100% sure either. Depends on whether Ted had opted to have his year count or rollover, I dont remember which he did

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

If I missed a 3up that's already been done please let me know.

Notable Free Agents:

Don't want to quote the whole list

You're missing a few of my big FAs unless you're just assuming them as 3 ups (which would be fair)

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You're missing a few of my big FAs unless you're just assuming them as 3 ups (which would be fair)

I think he is assuming them as 3ups. He doesn’t have Joe Thuney on there either as he will likely be 3upped by me. 

15 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah without knowing who you are for sure 3 upping I made a 'best guess' at it and left anyone I thought would get 3 upped off the list. 

I guess I don't know who you picked as my three 3UPs. 

Prescott, Thielen, and Baker would be the obvious 3 Up choices but PR is allergic to spending money to keep top-level talent so I guess none of those. EDIT: I get not wanting to up Thielen at 12k per for the next four years, but the other two are obvious keepers that I guess just aren't gonna happen.

Edited by Blue

14 minutes ago, Blue said:

Prescott, Thielen, and Baker would be the obvious 3 Up choices but PR is allergic to spending money to keep top-level talent so I guess none of those. EDIT: I get not wanting to up Thielen at 12k per for the next four years, but the other two are obvious keepers that I guess just aren't gonna happen.

Stop trying to bully PR into his 3ups bro.

• Like 2