BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

30 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Well that pretty much confirms I'm going to 3-up Chubb next offseason. Whatever his NFL contract ends up being, 75% of that will be cheaper than what he'd get in FA.

no ****, you should have never considered doing anything else

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

No, not really? Why because I am spending so much money? I don't regret that at all and if I end up with him, he will fit perfectly into my plan offensively. 

You're spending $26k on two running backs and they're both basically untradeable.

Just now, Blue said:

You're spending $26k on two running backs and they're both basically untradeable.

I don't intend to even attempt to trade Henry. I am also not going after Kamara to replace Henry. Ik you're trying to figure it out, but, it doesn't sound like you're close to understanding what's going on over here in Death Valley and I'm okay with that.

Just now, Blue said:

You'll be trying to trade Henry by midseason and we all know it.

I Guarantee that you're wrong. From the beginning of last season I came up with a plan for offense that involved Alvin Kamara should hit FA.  That plan was predicated upon Henry still being on my roster. If I were going to trade Henry I'd have already posted him on the trading block.

Just now, wwhickok said:

If I were going to trade Henry I'd have already posted him on the trading block.

Dude the only person you're fooling is yourself, and I don't even think you believe that.