BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I consistently have issues where pages take ages to load and it shows guys as PS/Inactive that I know are not. Just takes a minute for it to load properly.

Ah, that's what I thought. You may want to update the language to make it more clear.

Your turn to bid on

alvin and the chipmunks prisoner GIF

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

Ah, that's what I thought. You may want to update the language to make it more clear.

Done. Yeah all I did was cut and paste from last year and just changed the order for the weeks.

That same phrase was in there twice so I removed one of the instances and made the Deadline for initial bids clear.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Blue said:

Rack: "If I can't win with the team I built, I guess I have to blow it all up"

also Rack: *bids 60% of his cap space on a player he let go to free agency*

That was my original plan. I had too many contributors as FAs that my team was only going to get worse this upcoming season. But the problem was I couldn't get any takers for Wilson and I wouldn't be able to effectively tank with him on the roster. Once I realized I wouldn't be able to trade away Wilson my plan was always to 3 up Ramsey and Bosa and then one of Clark/Kamara and go after the other one in FA. And Kamara is probably my favorite non-Steeler in the league right now so I had some tough choices this offseason.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

All you fam,

Raleigh offers

WR JuJu Smith Schuster 3 years $15,000 ($5000 per) 

On 5/7/2021 at 2:30 PM, bcb1213 said:

You could at least bother checking to see if the players you're bidding on are actually free agents, Pete.

• Like 1