BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

47 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He was HEAVILY involved in the league for years, then just disappeared. I actually think he may have died.

Went from almost feeling bad 

45 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

He supposedly appeared in some mafia chat with Cory at some point after he disappeared so he apparantly lived 

To almost feeling good 

14 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I lied.  I talked to him for a minute in 2017.

To determining he’s still a loser

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Hope you guys completely trash my name when I leave the league (yes you can do it now also) but I want a real trashing.

No worries, they trashed me before I even officially left then begged me to come back repeatedly

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pheltzbahr said:

Remeber when they all chose footsy over you?  Shameful.

I wish I could say I kept a list of their names, but I'm not the type to hold a grudge

except for Bcb, who claimed I had already quit as justification for keeping Footsy, because that reasoning was dumb af

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

I wish I could say I kept a list of their names, but I'm not the type to hold a grudge

except for Bcb, who claimed I had already quit as justification for keeping Footsy, because that reasoning was dumb af

I quit for about a week and Samsel even took over my team and was kind enough to let me have it back but I heard all kinds of negative stuff that was said about me (mostly in PMs apparently) but I don’t hold a grudge since I quit. I just secretly hate those people but they will never know the extent of my true hate. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I quit for about a week and Samsel even took over my team and was kind enough to let me have it back but I heard all kinds of negative stuff that was said about me (mostly in PMs apparently) but I don’t hold a grudge since I quit. I just secretly hate those people but they will never know the extent of my true hate. 

I mean that's the way to do it, amirite

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

You would also threaten to quit constantly whenever you disagreed with someone and the mountains that were made from mole hills were frequent and shocking. The change in attitude has been incredibly impressive. 

You knew where you and I stood each time, good or bad.

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

You would also threaten to quit constantly whenever you disagreed with someone and the mountains that were made from mole hills were frequent and shocking. The change in attitude has been incredibly impressive. 

You knew where you and I stood each time, good or bad.

anything waiting GIF

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I like you quite a bit.  Your team still sucks though.

• Like 1