BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Rome is? So Hungarys bid was invalid? 

Edit: I see that bcbs bid was yesterday  now

No it was just him posting the same contract. You are correct. Need some clarification if it’s the total amount of the contract that wins the player or the per year.

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

No it was just him posting the same contract. You are correct. Need some clarification if it’s the total amount of the contract that wins the player or the per year.

Okay well for now I left BCB as the leader. I've updated all closed bids and updated all most recent bids. 

If I missed anything please let me know

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Assuming he can walk.

Last time he had an major lower body injury and came back and had an all pro season. Guy is a friggin cyborg.

He was activated to start practicing at the end of last year. He’s pretty much ready to go. Though it is fair to wonder if he gets hurt again 

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

We are both upping the contract by the appropriate amounts so it will be whoever is last bid. The + and - of years is basically making a nil effect on his yearly salary and more of an effect on his overall salary.

• Like 1

For every extra year added you must add at least 85% of the leading bids salary to the total contract size. 

For every year decreased in a offer in free agency, you must increase the yearly salary by 5%.

9 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Last time he had an major lower body injury and came back and had an all pro season. Guy is a friggin cyborg.

He was activated to start practicing at the end of last year. He’s pretty much ready to go. Though it is fair to wonder if he gets hurt again 

When you start you comments with, "last time he had a major lower body injury"..., you've already made my point.

Especially once they cross that 30 threshold.

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

When you start you comments with, "last time he had a major lower body injury"..., you've already made my point.

Especially once they cross that 30 threshold.

I mean you are allowed to be wrong. That is an acceptable outcome