BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

I'm literally following the rules. I had the initial offer BCB brought it down to 2 years doing the 5%. I counted off her doing the 85% which then ends up being the exact same issue. I just think there should be no law decreasing or increasing years. Just keep the same get up the yearly rate instead of the overall salary

5 minutes ago, PR said:

I'm literally following the rules. I had the initial offer BCB brought it down to 2 years doing the 5%. I counted off her doing the 85% which then ends up being the exact same issue. I just think there should be no law decreasing or increasing years. Just keep the same get up the yearly rate instead of the overall salary

Then whoever makes the first offer dictates the years for everyone. No thanks 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

That became an issue years when one of the young dumbs, I can't remember, offered 5 year deals to everyone immediately.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Jlash said:

That became an issue years when one of the young dumbs, I can't remember, offered 5 year deals to everyone immediately.

Think it was Jepg, whose scurrilous antics prompted many of the current FA rules.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

I think the years can be moved up and down with no penalty. Just up the yearly total 

Maybe make it at least 90% of the average per year if you want more years on the contract and at least 125% if you want less years.

Starting point =

$20,000/2 ($10,000 per year)

Then becomes

$27,000/3 ($9,000 per year)

Which can be beat by

$22,250/2 ($11,125 per year)

That would speed things up instead of almost equal bids each time since both guys would have to increase by ~10% on their back and forth.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

He was HEAVILY involved in the league for years, then just disappeared. I actually think he may have died.

He supposedly appeared in some mafia chat with Cory at some point after he disappeared so he apparantly lived 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He was HEAVILY involved in the league for years, then just disappeared. I actually think he may have died.

9 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

He supposedly appeared in some mafia chat with Cory at some point after he disappeared so he apparantly lived 

I tried to reach out to him on discord to no success.

• Like 1