BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

18 minutes ago, Blue said:

I wish I could say I kept a list of their names, but I'm not the type to hold a grudge

except for Bcb, who claimed I had already quit as justification for keeping Footsy, because that reasoning was dumb af

I don't recall this but I like the logic 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Like I said easiest thing to do is just beat the proposed contract in its current form, then play with the years 

So 3 years 9500 

You'd have to do 3 years 10000 then do the conversion for the years added or subtracted. Boom problem solved 

If you're going to keep the 85% thing intact fine but add a clause that says it cannot reduce the salary. 

2 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Sounds like a loser

Great guy, enjoyable to be around and he’d hang around in the non forum chats we had on the other forum. He did have some interesting negotiation strategies that made us reevaluate how to sign guys with a fair system.

17 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Nice building blocks for the offense. Damn our division's gonna be lit on offense this year. 

Ty for the compliment. It's definitely going to be more competitive this year. I know I benefited greatly to all the injuries your players suffered as well as the situations with Raleigh and Cancun, I still think I would've been a playoff team regardless, maybe I'm wrong but we shall never know. But now I also feel like I've done enough take more steps forward. I think we all have.