BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Just now, MD4L said:

He was a first round pick so clearly his team believes he can be a top tier talent.

Blake Bortles was the No. 1 QB and third overall pick in his draft class. Chicago traded up to take Mitch Trubisky No. 2 overall with Deshaun Watson and Pat Mahomes on the board. I could care less that he was a first-round pick or what the New England Patriots believe he can be.

Just now, Blue said:

Blake Bortles was the No. 1 QB and third overall pick in his draft class. Chicago traded up to take Mitch Trubisky No. 2 overall with Deshaun Watson and Pat Mahomes on the board. I could care less that he was a first-round pick or what the New England Patriots believe he can be.

Yeah, I think Mac Jones will be more successful then Bortles or Trubs.

You could’ve given that money to Allen Robinson but decided to pursue 18k to a backup for a possible second round pick in 2022 lol.

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The important thing here is I a about to win BDL HoFer Mitch Morse. 

I look forward to obsessively offering him in every trade I can. 

You’ll have to wait a season until he is unlocked though 

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Yeah, I think Mac Jones will be more successful then Bortles or Trubs.

You could’ve given that money to Allen Robinson but decided to pursue 18k to a backup for a possible second round pick in 2022 lol.

He's got the benefit of New England churning out career backups/spot starters under Tom Brady for the past 15 years going for him, but I think you're off your rocker if you think Mac Jones is as talented as either of those guys.

Don't see why that's ridiculous. Robinson would have required a long-term contract investment and he's stuck with Andy Dalton and maybe Justin Fields this season. WRs on big-money deals are also nigh-untradeable in BDL, from what I've seen. Different situation entirely.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Blue said:

Don't see why that's ridiculous. Robinson would have required a long-term contract investment and he's stuck with Andy Dalton and maybe Justin Fields this season. WRs on big-money deals are also nigh-untradeable in BDL, from what I've seen. Different situation entirely.

ARob was able to produce with the Biscuit.  

Plus, I didn't pay him to trade him in the future.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Made the final update for tonight. I have several unloads tomorrow (5) so it'll be tomorrow around dinner time before I sit down and finalize bids that have expired. Just so you know that I'm not ignoring them. I'll post again here when I've updated everything.

Wear protection 

• Like 1