BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

I didn’t speak on this previously but Gabe Nabers plays FB. He scored a couple times with the Chargers last year. We wanted a Kyle Juszcyk replacement and Nabers has some upside to potentially become a player in his own right.

Also, his choice of college may or may not have impacted our general interest.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

SirA still signing people we don’t really know about.

Mustipher played over 500 snaps for the Bears last year and looked pretty good. SirA signs these low key guys hoping they turn into something and I’m sure many have. Mooney being one. It’s worth the gamble at worst it’s depth. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Mustipher played over 500 snaps for the Bears last year and looked pretty good. SirA signs these low key guys hoping they turn into something and I’m sure many have. It’s worth the gamble at worst it’s depth. 

That’s the type of player I’d have interest in so thank you for that information.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Mustipher played over 500 snaps for the Bears last year and looked pretty good. SirA signs these low key guys hoping they turn into something and I’m sure many have. Mooney being one. It’s worth the gamble at worst it’s depth. 

I've decided to move on from my Ravens trio of Interior OL. I'm waiting to hear back from someone and if they don't have interest will be making them available for trade.

Mustipher is just a depth piece.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blue said:

I literally quoted where Mwil and I had discussed last week making an offer on Stafford, lol

Incredible that you think I don't view a cheap two-year deal for a BDL starting-caliber QB as a worthwhile investment.

(also I don't operate like that at all and everyone who has seen me operate in free agency in the past can vouch for that. The guy you want to throw shade at is Pheltz)

I Don'T Know What To Do Western Conference Finals GIF by ESPN

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Made the final update for tonight. I have several unloads tomorrow (5) so it'll be tomorrow around dinner time before I sit down and finalize bids that have expired. Just so you know that I'm not ignoring them. I'll post again here when I've updated everything.

What's the craziest thing you've seen go down at a truck stop shower?

• Like 1

@SirA1@Counselor @wwhickok @Pickle Rick @The Orca @Jlash @pheltzbahr @WFLukic @MD4L @rackcs @Ragnarok @bcb1213 @RuskieTitan @PR @EaglesPeteC @samsel23 @Blue @MWil23

A friend of mine messaged me and woke me up so I took the liberty of updating the lists. 7 players have been added to the closed bids list and removed from the active bids list. The next wave comes much later in the a.m. 

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

ARob was able to produce with the Biscuit.  

Plus, I didn't pay him to trade him in the future.  

Truf

I wouldn't have either, hence why I said it was a different situation.

6 hours ago, SirA1 said:

I've decided to move on from my Ravens trio of Interior OL. I'm waiting to hear back from someone and if they don't have interest will be making them available for trade.

Mustipher is just a depth piece.

Another guy I was hoping made it to the tank.

• Like 1