BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

20 minutes ago, MD4L said:

This is the same Blue who was prepared to sign a backup QB for $20k/year with Patrick Mahomes as his starter.

No, I was willing to troll a divisional rival into paying $20k/year for a QB.

I was willing to pay like $17k/year for a backup QB who I could then trade next year for picks.

12 minutes ago, Blue said:

I was willing to pay like $17k/year for a backup QB who I could then trade next year for picks.

I am unimpressed with the logic here. 

3 hours ago, MD4L said:

I forgot you were also in on that bidding war which in turn affected our interest in Kevin King.

Funny story, I forgot to log on to bid until it was too late and most guys I wanted were signed. I panicked and just bid on someone and bid a few times more before calming down and realizing I didn't want to pay that much for Witherspoon.

2 hours ago, Blue said:

I don't know why everyone thinks they'll just be able to trade QBs willy nilly. I can't even find a buyer for Russell Wilson. Literally I've only gotten one offer and it was a troll 7th rounder offer.

18 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Funny story, I forgot to log on to bid until it was too late and most guys I wanted were signed. I panicked and just bid on someone and bid a few times more before calming down and realizing I didn't want to pay that much for Witherspoon.

I don't know why everyone thinks they'll just be able to trade QBs willy nilly. I can't even find a buyer for Russell Wilson. Literally I've only gotten one offer and it was a troll 7th rounder offer.

Have you gotten anyone asking what your price is

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

I’ll take him for a 6th

• Like 1