BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

12 hours ago, Blue said:

Unpopular opinion: I don't think Sam Howell's all that good. Day 2, maybe Day 3 pick imo. Didn't do much tonight to change my mind.

I'll be honest, right now I don't think there's a franchise QB in next years draft. I'm not sold on Rattler either.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

I'll be honest, right now I don't think there's a franchise QB in next years draft. I'm not sold on Rattler either.

There wasn't one in the 2018 draft either but five still went in the first round.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Definitely not as strong a class as this past one but I do like Rattler as a prospect. Carson Strong is an interesting prospect as well.

Someone give me a predictive draft order and I’ll do a mock. I haven’t looked enough at all the teams to decide where I would predict them to fall. I think if they stay Healthy New Orleans will push for a Bizz Bowl. So I’d personally put them at 15/16. But yeah someone give me an order. 

1. Seoul- Spencer Rattler QB OU

Comments: Okay it’s not that I don’t think Seoul has improved. I do think they have. I just think a lot of other teams have improved also. They get a Matt Ryan replacement here and their QBOTF.

2. Anchorage- Kayvon Thibodeaux Edge Oregon

Comments: I need an elite edge and Kayvon has the talent to be that. Him with my INT and hopefully Chubb stays healthy on the other end and I really like my front defensive line.

3. Camden- Derek Stingley Jr CB LSU

Comments: Camden with the first of their three firsts grabs an amazing talent in Stingley to boost their corner group.

4. Cuba- Malik Willis QB Liberty

Comments: A bit of a surprise and maybe won’t need a QB if Watson situation works it all out. But I can see Willis being a player Frogs falls in love with. 

5. Gotham- DeMarvin Leal INT TAMU

Comments: Gotham gets a stud INT prospect to place next to Chris Jones. They will be a contender next season once their QBs develop. 

6. IC- Evan Neal OT Bama

Comments: IC has the silverback locked up for a long time but Whitworth will have one year left if he doesn’t retire and can’t rely solely on Tevin at RT due to back issues so they go the super large and athletic Neal here who is BPA and IC goes BPA most often. Perfect match of need and value. 

TBC

• Like 2