BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

He traded up for Thomas. Would you have traded up for Becton? Wills was my top tackle last year. 

Nah.  I had them Becton, Wills, Thomas, Cleveland(🤢), Wirfs, Jackson.   Definitely wouldn’t have traded up with the depth at the position.    Ted was a good manager though,  he liked to build the trenches.  Wish I could get him back 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RedGold said:

He was pre taking over.   I would have taken Becton if I went OL,  though don’t remember liking Wirfs much.   Whoops 

Everyone knew I loved Thomas and I picked 9, 11, and 14.  Derrick Brown was there at 9 so I took him, then Ted jumped to 10 to take Thomas from me.

So I traded 11 for OBJ and took Wirfs at 14.

OBJ has been the worst of the 3 since then.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Everyone knew I loved Thomas and I picked 9, 11, and 14.  Derrick Brown was there at 9 so I took him, then Ted jumped to 10 to take Thomas from me.

So I traded 11 for OBJ and took Wirfs at 14.

OBJ has been the worst of the 3 since then.

I liked Thomas.   Still think he can turn it around(less likely with NYG).   I’m bullish on “the safer” picks.   Thought Becton had the highest ceiling in pass pro.

12 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Yes

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

And they are just as bad as ever. So my rookie corner Lenoir for example. Played 55 coverage snaps, was targeted 4 times only gave up 1 catch for 3 yards and his coverage grade is 59.3...

I didn't see anything but the old ones on the site. 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

So the long list by position isn’t updated. But if you type a players name it takes you to 2020 and then just click the year and pick 2021.

So did @bcb1213 go through each player 1 by 1 to determine if Mailata played as well as the internet suggests?