BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

3 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

You could also have arguably the best QB in the league, 3 of the leagues best receivers and one of the best receiving tight ends but always seem to end up in defensive slugfests against rag tag secondary groups lol.

What nfl team are you referring to?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I guess you should have had more than one LBer in there...

Losing this game wasn't the issue so much, Death Valley are a good team. It's more just the curious number of times throughout the season votes have referred to a defensive battle when my offense just shouldn't be getting stopped that often.

I want our offenses to play each other now tho. Joey v Joshy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Losing this game wasn't the issue so much, Death Valley are a good team. It's more just the curious number of times throughout the season votes have referred to a defensive battle when my offense just shouldn't be getting stopped that often.

I want our offenses to play each other now tho. Joey v Joshy.

Football Nfl GIF by Buffalo Wild Wings

3 hours ago, MD4L said:

@Jlash what’s up with Justin Fields? He’s still my boy so I need some clarification on what’s going on. I hate to see this.

Fields obviously isn't ready to play at the NFL level. But Nagy knows he's gonna get fired if he doesn't win this year and Fields is still a better option than Dalton. Classic case of what's good for the coach isn't good for the player or the team.

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

You got Tua. You don’t need Lamar 

That's exactly why they need Lamar.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Watching those replays, Aiyuk is wide open every time.

Shanahan is telling Jimmy G to not target Aiyuk.

And thats what happens.

lol, the lengths to which you're willing to go to homer

• Like 1

y'know, six months ago or whatever when we were talking about whether the the 9ers were really going to take Mac Jones 3rd overall and I pointed out that the 9ers weren't really a good football team and there was no real reason to think they were closer to a perennial Super Bowl contender than the consistently below-average team they had been for 3 out of 4 years under Kyle Shanahan, I got called all sorts of nasty things by the San Fran fans

when do I get to go back and Freezing Cold Takes all of them

• Like 1