BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

6 hours ago, Jlash said:

Ja'Marr gave him at the very least 115 and Uzomah gave him 55 so there's that.

From Marlon’s Twitter: 

Giving up 250 yards hurts I gotta play better….time to get back in the Lab

We will see what PFR really credits him with giving up tomorrow (right now they have him at 220 and 2 TDs given up in 6 games). Every corner gets beat though and he is a hell of a good player. I have a strong feeling Marlon will have a much better outing in round 2.
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Jlash said:

A 24 year old with 1 year of real production. I'm thrilled.

And reportedly some of the tiniest hands for a QB you'll ever see. That measurement alone, if accurate, will take him off the board entirely for many teams.

15 hours ago, MD4L said:

It’s Joe Burrow all over again. You’ll be fine. He’s doing this without his version of Ja’Marr Chase or Justin Jefferson.

I won't put him on those levels yet or anything but Jordan Addison is a beast and is a big part of the reason Pickett is having the season he's having.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rackcs said:

And reportedly some of the tiniest hands for a QB you'll ever see. That measurement alone, if accurate, will take him off the board entirely for many teams.

I won't put him on those levels yet or anything but Jordan Addison is a beast and is a big part of the reason Pickett is having the season he's having.

I hope Washington takes him so they can have a qb named Pickett and a kicker named blewitt for pure ironic entertainment value 

• Like 5

With the trade deadline about a week away (not sure the exact date), this could be your last chance at some real stars. Some can help now, some are investments for the future.

Russell Wilson, Miles Sanders, George Kittle, Terron Armstead, Lane Johnson, Quenton Nelson, Frank Ragnow, Javon Kinlaw, Bobby Wagner, Fred Warner, Jaire Alexander, and more all available now!

Animated GIF

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

With the trade deadline about a week away (not sure the exact date), this could be your last chance at some real stars. Some can help now, some are investments for the future.

Russell Wilson, Miles Sanders, George Kittle, Terron Armstead, Lane Johnson, Quenton Nelson, Frank Ragnow, Javon Kinlaw, Bobby Wagner, Fred Warner, Jaire Alexander, and more all available now!

Animated GIF

Unimpressed Shania Twain GIF

35 minutes ago, rackcs said:

My available players and the show my gif is from are both superior to yours

@Scoundrel had told me that you had already used the gif that I used (the same one) in my Cancun GDT. No arguments from me on the show gif. As for your available players, you don't even know who all I'm making available.

• Like 1