BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

2 hours ago, RedGold said:

ope

Berlin Blitzkrieg Evan Neal OT   Berlin Blitzkrieg Trent McDuffie CB   Berlin Blitzkrieg Christian Harris LB

Berlin Blitzkrieg Tykee Smith S

Berlin Blitzkrieg Jalen Tolbert WR                
                Berlin Blitzkrieg Verone McKinley S

Berlin Blitzkrieg Dohnovan West C                

I'll be 3Upping Kolton, and I know Neal can play inside...he would be an option.  Don't know too much about the rest yet.  I would be very tempted to take Burks from Arkansas at 4 though.  Cause outside of Marquise Brown, my WRs have been a worst case scenario.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Debating making a “our season is over” thread.

Join the club. Wish I'd known the trade market would be so dead or I'd have kept Evans and Jackson and tried to see if I could get healthy in time for the playoffs. Oh well.

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Debating making a “our season is over” thread.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Hey, I'm gonna do the same if I lose!

You guys are just missing a few important pieces...and surprise, surprise have I got them!

12 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You guys are just missing a few important pieces...and surprise, surprise have I got them!

I find it very humorous that you are tanking with a two game lead in first place in your division.

EDIT: It should put you in the drivers seat for BDL Coach of the Year though @rackcs.

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MD4L said:

I find it very humorous that you are tanking with a two game lead in first place in your division.

EDIT: It should put you in the drivers seat for BDL Coach of the Year though @rackcs.

Well kinda hard not to tank when Goff is your QB. And originally Wilson's injury seemed to be reported as much worse than it looks like it'll be. Like I said, I regret it now.

A large part of it had to do with the cap going down and my roster only really getting worse next year. So when I thought my bizzbowl chances were gone I decided to try to capitalize. Of course then very few trades actually materialized. So that was really more the problem.