BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Just now, Scoundrel said:

I mean if I don’t think your team will win the matchup I’m not gonna vote for them. Not sorry

It’s all good man. It’s been pretty frequently so I am aware of it. You never think we’re better then opponents who try, but you’re entitled to your vote and aren’t doing it egregiously so I’m comfortable with where we are.

13 minutes ago, MD4L said:

It’s all good man. It’s been pretty frequently so I am aware of it. You never think we’re better then opponents who try, but you’re entitled to your vote and aren’t doing it egregiously so I’m comfortable with where we are.

Do I think you were the lesser team considering game plan and roster than those other teams this season? Absolutely  

18 minutes ago, MD4L said:

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Do I think you were the lesser team considering game plan and roster than those other teams this season? Absolutely  

Keep that voting trend up this week please Scoundrel thank you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Keep that voting trend up this week please Scoundrel thank you.

I have to now that he brought attention to it. If he were to think it’s personal or question my voting integrity I’d be very disappointed. I love frogs. But that’s separate from my voting. 

3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

You can send it to me. I don't read any of the gameplans I just cut and paste them.

I am not expecting to win since Waller is out this week because of the BYE.

I’ll send it in the morning waiting for last minute injury updates 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

It's been a minute since I visited, just checking in to make sure the BDL workbook is running correctly or if you need any changes or additions made.

Let me know.

Mike can you take a gander at the spotrac stuff. Lot of IR stuff seems missing 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MD4L said:

Regardless. Racks had him in round 3? The combine will confirm that.

I think he's a late first, early second type guy based on the games I've watched so far. 

My notes on him were that I love his non stop motor, his bull rush and power were great. In the games I saw, I didn't see many pass rushing moves beyond just running at or around the OT. Which can work in college but not always in the pros. He didn't seem to have a plan of attack when pass rushing which is something I like to see. His problems are very fixable though obviously so a lot of good upside there. Just want to see more moves/plan from him in his pass rush rather than relying on power/athleticism.