BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

3 minutes ago, RedGold said:

I know I’m sounding like I’m making excuses for him…   But he’s spoke at length about the amount of time he has to spend on his footwork in previous offseasons.          And he spent all off-season rehabbing his injury and he’s all over the place In the pocket.    Even on his off-balance throws in previous years his feet were excellent.

0 concerns long term,  but it’s a mess right now 

It’s not excuses. He’s legitimately been an all timer after 4 seasons. He’s having some regression to the mean. I’m pretty sure the biggest difference is plenty of those INTs and miscues this season were dropped in his previous 3 years.

I also have zero long term concerns. It happens if you play long enough.

Edited by MD4L

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Trust me, I wanted to do the deal with someone else, especially after pheltz tried (and eventually succeeded) to strong arm me on the deal. But at the end of the day I realized I needed to move Kittle in preparation for the Great Cap Catastrophe of 2022. So I had to move him for just the 3rd.

Great Captastrophe.  So close.

• Like 4

For those who have done any sort of calculations so far, how much do you predict to have this offseason? After factoring in my double downs and 3 downs, and how much I'll be paying to my 3 ups, 5th year options, RFA/ERFAs, and draft picks...I should have ~$15,000 for free agency. Which doesn't seem like much but will probably be solid for this offseason.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

For those who have done any sort of calculations so far, how much do you predict to have this offseason? After factoring in my double downs and 3 downs, and how much I'll be paying to my 3 ups, 5th year options, RFA/ERFAs, and draft picks...I should have ~$15,000 for free agency. Which doesn't seem like much but will probably be solid for this offseason.

$10,703 with no 3ups accounted for, one 3 down left, ERFA, RFA, and Draft picks considered. 

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:

After resigning all the ERFAs/RFAs I want and 3 Upping Courtland Sutton and possibly Stephon Tuitt, around $30k. Not including draft picks, so probably more like $20k.

• Like 1