BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

15 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Personally this is something I think in the future we should consider for making a defined 'policy' on because of how critical the interpretation can be. Me personally, I'd disregard the injury because this is something an owner would not have any way of gameplanning for due to an injury being non-existent previously. 

I saw one hour before game time that Harrison Smith got covid positive so I had to go in and rewrite part of my game plan this week 20 minutes before deadline. It's not fun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PR said:

I saw one hour before game time that Harrison Smith got covid positive so I had to go in and rewrite part of my game plan this week 20 minutes before deadline. It's not fun.

I'd have done the same, but Stokes evidently tweaked his knee during warm-ups, got declared questionable after the start of the game, then out later on.  

Thankfully, it doesn't sound like it'll be a long term thing.

The Danielle Hunter injury is a shame. Dude was on pace for historic numbers up until last season. 

He's still super young I suppose. He freaked me out when I was first saw him in the lead up to the draft cause of how god damn big he was and yet is only like a year older than me.

Edited by WFLukic

8 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

The Danielle Hunter injury is a shame. Dude was on pace for historic numbers up until last season. 

He's still super young I suppose. He freaked me out when I was first saw him in the lead up to the draft cause of how god damn big he was and yet is only like a year older than me.

He is one day older then me.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Man I was totally expecting I'd be letting Gilmore go in FA but I'll probably have to use a 3UP on him if he keeps this ish up.

Meanwhile Jamal Adams ... shame

Gilmore has played...one game this season?

But hey, you use a 3Up on a CB over 30.