The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

11 hours ago, The Orca said:

@Blue

If I die opening this I'm blaming you 🤣

10 hours ago, Whicker said:
A hard life awaits the child who cannot escape his parents' shadow. Following the death of his father, the beloved King Bran, Orca became the formal ruler of Clan Tuirseach, which controlled vast territory on the isle of An Skellig.
Yet this quiet and mild-mannered young man seemed firmly tied to the apron strings of his mother, Birna, who sought to control his every waking deed. With such an overbearing caretaker it was hard to imagine how Orca could ever grow into a man able to rule a mighty Skellige clan in his own right.
Orca's election as ruler of Skellige was a rather unexpected turn of events. It was widely thought to have been the result of backroom maneuvering by Birna, who used the chaos in the aftermath of the other claimants' deaths and the shame that fell On the an Craites to achieve her ambition of placing a puppet in her control on the Skellige throne.
However, Orca's time on the throne was tumultuous, as the Third Northern War continued to rage on the Continent, and many of Skellige's people demanded action. Needing answer, Orca turned to a strange man for help, but it ended up costing him his life.

@The Orca has been killed! He was Svanrige Tuirseach, King of Skellige

Seriously? No one else thought this was the funniest Mafia moment in a long time? @Blue great work killing a king, using Orca to nail a red, and then playing the long con with Orca.

Dude so far is the runaway MVP and he's not even Town/Town Indy! LOL

8 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm not scum. Just orange. I have no skin in the game. Day one was green. Day two black. Day three I was told my family settled down in a new land and it changed to orange. I'm not in any scum chat, I'm not doing anything to I'm anyone. I'm happy to finding kings as well. 

Malf said he was cult leader and now you're claiming to be in one of his two factions after begging to be converted?

Ooof.... Forge

9 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Funny you say that...

Forge is scum

Forge

...what are you doing...????

Did you get confirmation that he was a king?

8 hours ago, Forge said:

Sadly, you probably just killed yourself and squire for nothing

Exactly!

8 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

That would mean you are scum 

...scum? Is he a king? If not, it's irrelevant

57 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Forge 

tenor.gif?itemid=15751413

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Malf said he was cult leader and now you're claiming to be in one of his two factions after begging to be converted?

Ooof.... Forge

tenor.gif

5 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

apologies to all for not posting, was immersed in the goings-on in the states. hope all the posters, and especially all the DC based posters, are safe and weren't present.

gonna vote for blue because i haven't trusted him since he put malf on the hot stove on day two

Can no one else see that this post is absolutely inherently antitown?

Let's vote for the guy who:

1. Claimed unkillable INDY Joat out of the gates

2. Has barely tried to soft claim his character

3. Gave Orca a gift that was used to find red

4. Pushed Malfatron who flipped not green/former green Town/Indy

5. Gave Orca a sabotaged gift that was used to kill him, and then he flipped king

10 hours ago, squire12 said:

anyone want to revisit the Counselor getting gold on N1 issue?

Why Counselor and not me?

Also, given Malfatron flipping fruit vendor, I'd assume that it was a red herring role. Would I be mistaken?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

We don't know he's not a King either.

He shared an alignment with Malf who was not town.

How would King fit with being a doctor?

IMO this feels like a super lazy push. If anything, aside from my rationale about on Shady, Orca visiting Pickle last night would be a much more pertinent road to explore.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

IMO this feels like a super lazy push. If anything, aside from my rationale about on Shady, Orca visiting Pickle last night would be a much more pertinent road to explore.

Why do you assume he's telling the truth about his claim?

Considering the amount of watchers/trackers/whatever in this game, claiming those visits that can be potentially verified would be an extremely unlikely play here. Basically everyone he claimed can verify it, and he came out of the gates with it/without delaying.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Mwil likes to push some things and expectations for himself and not other players.   

Mwil:  people need to be skeptical of claims and not believe them fully

Mwil:  how does his claim of doctor fit with being a king