The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Still not scum as i am not a king. You could be though, pickle. All KSJ did was blow his wad on a pointless execution. 

I've been claiming doc forever and I've already given the hard claim on who I am. You were also the one who conveniently disregarded the talk of SirA's legit claim and voted him anyway when BBB's head was on the line. 

And what is doc and what does that mean?

Just now, BrettFavre004 said:

Forge was claiming some power or his power getting blocked at some point, didnt he?

I'm the doc. My move failed on nights 1 and 3, which shouldn't typically happen on a protection role. The only info I was given was that it failed. No flavor. 

My protections on Mwil both worked, and interestingly, the verbiage was different. On n2, I successfully protected him. On N4, I "made it to him", which I found interesting. Could just be host discretion though. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Still not scum as i am not a king. You could be though, pickle. All KSJ did was blow his wad on a pointless execution. 

I've been claiming doc forever and I've already given the hard claim on who I am. You were also the one who conveniently disregarded the talk of SirA's legit claim and voted him anyway when BBB's head was on the line. 

Let it be known that I am squarely on TEAM FORGE on this one.

Forge has a claim and a character.

Pickle doesn't and killed SirA, and had Orca visit him, and someone else has taken over as king.

Why is everyone pretending that alignment colors now matter in light of the win con after SirA died?

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Like nights 1 and 3 maybe, including a night there was no kill i think 

Except there no support that I was role blocked...its an assumption that I'm making based on results. Nobody has claimed it...wonder why? Either it wasn't a role block, or maybe I was blocked by scum? But keep spinning, your Highness. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

You are orange (Duchess Anna)

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I assume he is claiming he can protect people (he is lying)

I'm shani...and I've been claiming that I'm the doc for quite some time. 

I find your need to push me really interesting pickle. You sound like scum trying to hunt an indy to make it look like he's a good guy. 

I'm the doc. My move failed on nights 1 and 3, which shouldn't typically happen on a protection role. The only info I was given was that it failed. No flavor. 

My protections on Mwil both worked, and interestingly, the verbiage was different. On n2, I successfully protected him. On N4, I "made it to him", which I found interesting. Could just be host discretion though. 

So you became orange aligned on N3?

I think you said you started green, then went to black and are now orange.    

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Let it be known that I am squarely on TEAM FORGE on this one.

Forge has a claim and a character.

Pickle doesn't and killed SirA, and had Orca visit him, and someone else has taken over as king.

Why is everyone pretending that alignment colors now matter in light of the win con after SirA died?

Bc orange has someome that needs to die for all town (now indies) to win.  Duchess Anna has to die and forge is orange.  Only non town players would ignore this.  

I'm shani...and I've been claiming that I'm the doc for quite some time. 

I find your need to push me really interesting pickle. You sound like scum trying to hunt an indy to make it look like he's a good guy. 

Not an indy.  Someone who has to die for town to win.  

Pickle is flailing far too hard against me, to be honest. Everyone knows the deal here - I'm likely the guy who gets voted for one reason. Nobody here needs to suggest i'm lying or anything like that. I'm a different color and that is typically enough. But everyone should also be keeping an open mind. Pickle is not. 

• Like 1