The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Pickle Rick  why did you protect Orca on N2?

@squire12 This interaction between Blue and Orca sealed my protection of orca.  

On 1/4/2021 at 7:35 PM, Blue said:

Love that Orca is trying to cast suspicion on people when he's withholding information that would help everyone.

On 1/4/2021 at 7:43 PM, The Orca said:

Knowledge takes time. Im not withholding what I do not have 

On 1/4/2021 at 7:47 PM, Blue said:

Y'know, that's fair.

FYI, ksj visited me n2. I made a mistake. That was my bad. Don't hold him accountable when I flip as said. 

I was green, went black for n1 after sirA... I made my protection n2, got back my results and then was told I flipped...I thought that meant it counted on day three, but it was n2 still. That's my bad. 

Apologies for calling you a liar @kingseanjohn

10 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Personally not a fan of currently top 2 lynch voters both claiming to be protectors, and both having fairly decent claims, and apparently the possibility of 2 protectors is possible.  Think there are a lot of people with votes in right now very happy with how this day is going. 

Got paged here and no one responded, I think we are heading down a bad path here. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

FYI, ksj visited me n2. I made a mistake. That was my bad. Don't hold him accountable when I flip as said. 

I was green, went black for n1 after sirA... I made my protection n2, got back my results and then was told I flipped...I thought that meant it counted on day three, but it was n2 still. That's my bad. 

Apologies for calling you a liar @kingseanjohn

so you were

Green D1.  black N1 and tried on bcb and failed

Black D2, black N2 and succeeded on Mwil but then also switched to orange

Orange D3 and N3 and failed to protect squire (still big props for doing so....much appreciated!!!!....unlike some other claimed protector🙁

Orange D4 and N4 and failed to protect mwil