The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Bc he was not town.  And I am a protector 

your whole basis in ccing him, and your case versus bbb, was that theyw ere CCing your role.

Your faction was non-town. There was obviously and certainly a town protector too.

Moreover, if all you needed to do is have your faction survive, it seems completely asinine that you would claim a role that would be a kill magnet to scum.

You purposefully misled town for days. Even if your wincon is survivor at this point (and I don't buy it), C'est La Vie.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Truly, he is a survivor that can win with town. And he is all alone now. Only 3 of them in chat. 

But @Pickle Rick =>you going to share your invest results?

Shady invested blue n2 but was redirectedto himself (we are assuming all moves on blue redirect the person back to themselves 

Shady invested mission n3 and we learned he was that girl mage P something (watching hame so can't look uo exact name)

Orca died n3 so Shady protected himself from kills there on out 

I protected myself from moves until the non humans were blocked then I played along and did nothing.  This last night I went ahead and protected myself from kills 

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

What's his wincon word by word?

How do you know this?

How do I know you aren't also purple?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I need to kill those who would call themselves king

Their wincon is, paraphrased so I dont get modkilled for quoting host, 

Before the end of the first night you must come to a consensus as to the ruler of Skellige.

If Orca is chosen, they become independents. Your wincon is you can win with any other factions or by yourself if you are the largest group of people still alive.

Host then said "any other faction" includes "independents"

Verified with Whicker that one of my gifts does not work the way I thought it did. Uhhhh, my bad. Mistakes were made, continuing to dwell on them will only serve to further divide our nation, so let's just move on very quickly from that to

I'm not gonna vote Pickle here, I will be far more entertained if he's alive. SirA, Brett, maybe Daboyle seem like fine options to be Radovid and I would bet on Brett at this point.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Shady invested blue n2 but was redirectedto himself (we are assuming all moves on blue redirect the person back to themselves 

Shady invested mission n3 and we learned he was that girl mage P something (watching hame so can't look uo exact name)

Orca died n3 so Shady protected himself from kills there on out 

I protected myself from moves until the non humans were blocked then I played along and did nothing.  This last night I went ahead and protected myself from kills 

N1 -- ???

N2 -- Blue

N3 -- Mission

N4 -- ???

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Before the end of the first night you must come to a consensus as to the ruler of Skellige.

If Orca is chosen, they become independents. Your wincon is you can win with any other factions or by yourself if you are the largest group of people still alive.

that may have been the original PM but what do you make of this gem Squire brought up?

On 1/6/2021 at 9:51 PM, Whicker said:

The king of Skellige is dead! Hjalmar an Craite has ascended the throne of Skellige! Long live the king!!!

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I need to kill those who would call themselves king

As I told you all we are not a part of that and its a red herring (matts confirmed).  I mean I literally have told you all this the all yesterday.   We win with anyone just gotta survive. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

They converted you didn’t they