The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

your whole basis in ccing him, and your case versus bbb, was that theyw ere CCing your role.

Your faction was non-town. There was obviously and certainly a town protector too.

Moreover, if all you needed to do is have your faction survive, it seems completely asinine that you would claim a role that would be a kill magnet to scum.

You purposefully misled town for days. Even if your wincon is survivor at this point (and I don't buy it), C'est La Vie.

Win with town and we played that way.  If we had claimed we would be dead.  No way to know matts had that move.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

As I told you all we are not a part of that and its a red herring (matts confirmed).  I mean I literally have told you all this the all yesterday.   We win with anyone just gotta survive. 

Matts said he only had Orca's PM.

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I can only see Orcas pm's with host. He protected pickle every night.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

that may have been the original PM but what do you make of this gem Squire brought up?

They had to chose their wincon N1.There absolutely no mention of it changing, just that all 3 of them had to agree N1 which style they were going to play by.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Their wincon is, paraphrased so I dont get modkilled for quoting host, 

Before the end of the first night you must come to a consensus as to the ruler of Skellige.

If Orca is chosen, they become independents. Your wincon is you can win with any other factions or by yourself if you are the largest group of people still alive.

Host then said "any other faction" includes "independents"

I hope you all are reading this 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

They had to chose their wincon N1.There absolutely no mention of it changing, just that all 3 of them had to agree N1 which style they were going to play by.

That’s untrue. I have the Role PM. They just choose a King. It doesn’t say you choose and it makes you Indy alignment 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You only know Orca's PMs right? That's what you said.

Orca died which is where your knowledge therefore ends, then Pickle Rick's character ascended to the throne, by Whicker's write up.