The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

As I told you all we are not a part of that and its a red herring (matts confirmed).  I mean I literally have told you all this the all yesterday.   We win with anyone just gotta survive. 

no, matts said your faction, according to orca's original role pm, could win with other factions.

independent wincondition needs you dead though because you're a king.

blame yourself or God (whicker) if this is inaccurate.

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

N1 -- ???

N2 -- Blue

N3 -- Mission

N4 -- ???

No moves n1 for any of us.  Only thing we could do is chose who would be king and we chose orca

N4 I already said Shady protected himself from kills and I from moves. If I'm missing a day it will have to wait for me to look back after the game. Just doing this based on memory right now and my mind is elsewhere lol 

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Nah, I strongly believe Matts is telling the truth.

He only knows what was in Orca's PMs with host.

He's missing Squire's find that Pickle is now the king

I know pickle is the king, it was literally the first thing I said post night. But I very strongly believe their wincon didnt change.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

That’s untrue. I have the Role PM. They just choose a King. It doesn’t say you choose and it makes you Indy alignment 

I understand that. Do you see in yours where it says if he is chosen they become a conquering nation? Well in mine it says if Orca is chosen the become indy survivors. 

Orca was the first king chosen.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You only know Orca's PMs right? That's what you said.

Orca died which is where your knowledge therefore ends, then Pickle Rick's character ascended to the throne, by Whicker's write up.

But their wincon was already set on N1. I strongly believe that to be true. Orca's wincon was the one the chose. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Matts4313 did you get their PM at game start?   or after they made their decision?

I have every PM that Orca got while he was alive. Including all his moves. So unless I am missing something, I would say put Pickle on the back burner. This will resolve itself as we kill the other kings. 

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Matts4313 Even if his faction can truly still win "with any other factions", Inedependents CAN'T win with Pickle Rick. The host specifically said his character is now a king!!!

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

no, matts said your faction, according to orca's original role pm, could win with other factions.

independent wincondition needs you dead though because you're a king.

blame yourself or God (whicker) if this is inaccurate.

I asked for clarification on that. Host specifically said he can win with us. It threw me off. If you back I said all this right after night.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Host literally confirmed in a write up that the character you are now admitting to be is now the king of Skellige.

Yes I am king and @Matts4313 confirmed that we are survivors that can win with anyone including the independents that have to kill kings.  Confirming what I have been saying that we are not the kings you all have to kill.  

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I asked for clarification on that. Host specifically said he can win with us. It threw me off. If you back I said all this right after night.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yes I am king and @Matts4313 confirmed that we are survivors that can win with anyone including the independents that have to kill kings.  Confirming what I have been saying that we are not the kings you all have to kill.  

Other Skelliege aligned players being able to win with Independents =/= Pickle Rick, King of Skelliege being able to win with Independents

Here is the other thing I would say - even if I am wrong and he is now a conquer, you know he is just going to protect himself every night. So he is pretty non-threatening. We can always lynch him later on if the game doesnt end when we kill the other kings.