The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I asked for clarification on that. Host specifically said he can win with us. It threw me off. If you back I said all this right after night.

Host said the FACTION or PICKLE RICK, KING OF SKELLIEGE can win with us?

There's a big distinction there.

Maybe if we'd have killed Pickle sooner, the rest of Skelliege could have won with us.

As far as I'm concerned my win condition is to kill people who call themselves king and Pickle Rick is a confirmed king.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Host said the FACTION or PICKLE RICK, KING OF SKELLIEGE can win with us?

There's a big distinction there.

Maybe if we'd have killed Pickle sooner, the rest of Skelliege could have won with us.

As far as I'm concerned my win condition is to kill people who call themselves king and Pickle Rick is a confirmed king.

Orca was their king. Once he died, pickle became king. Once pickle died it would have been shady as queen. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Here is the other thing I would say - even if I am wrong and he is now a conquer, you know he is just going to protect himself every night. So he is pretty non-threatening. We can always lynch him later on if the game doesnt end when we kill the other kings. 

Did you read this ^^^

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I know pickle is the king, it was literally the first thing I said post night. But I very strongly believe their wincon didnt change.

I understand that. Do you see in yours where it says if he is chosen they become a conquering nation? Well in mine it says if Orca is chosen the become indy survivors. 

Orca was the first king chosen.

But their wincon was already set on N1. I strongly believe that to be true. Orca's wincon was the one the chose. 

I have every PM that Orca got while he was alive. Including all his moves. So unless I am missing something, I would say put Pickle on the back burner. This will resolve itself as we kill the other kings. 

@Matts4313 did it say anything about Orca getting gold on any night?

16 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Nah, I strongly believe Matts is telling the truth.

He only knows what was in Orca's PMs with host.

He's missing Squire's find that Pickle is now the king

We had to chose n1 what our wincon would be.  

Orca indy 

Shady town 

Me kind of like a 3 man mafia 

We chose indy bc we figured the protects would make it the easiest and we could win with anyone 

2 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

orca opened it the day of the capitol coup, and didn’t tell me. he was set to receive the info at the start of the day, then died before telling me what it was. i figure that like across the board that day was quite inactive in any group chats because i for one was glued to the tv watching it unfold and this went right on the back burner.

initially we had hesitations as to opening it because we feared it might be a bomb. power gave us a oneshot track and watch which we did upon getting it on swag. wealth then gave the orca the ability to get gold from someone, he went with counsel or, and died the night after. brosef i’m not lying lmao stop trying to find a nonexistent gotcha

i’m not a king tho my character is a chick, and as you yourself know the king is not me - you quoted the post saying as much from whicker lol. so why should i give up my king given that it decreases the chances that my faction will survive, and given you’ve shown a propensity to use *** backwards logic already in the game, i can in no way give you the trust to not blap me the day after.

Did the gold change the wincon again from independents to something else.   They would have had the gold before Orca died, so they might have been independents that had no gold, but once they acquired gold, that might have changed things

20 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Matts4313 Even if his faction can truly still win "with any other factions", Inedependents CAN'T win with Pickle Rick. The host specifically said his character is now a king!!!

They can.  We are not the kings that matter as I was saying before night.  We were a footnote in history.  You all have to kill the blue, red and orange rulers as I have been saying.