The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

cheers for the game @Whicker!! sorry i couldn't get more involved with it, good luck to all remaining in the game. never will i be lynched for a dumber reason but you gotta take the bad with the good so what can u do

1 hour ago, Blue said:

No. The target gets that info.

Scum aren't typically removed from a chat after they die, so I don't believe you never got this info or that you can't get it now.

yet again i am vindicated by history and facts as i always am

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

no, matts said your faction, according to orca's original role pm, could win with other factions.

independent wincondition needs you dead though because you're a king.

blame yourself or God (whicker) if this is inaccurate.

We do not count.  We thought the same thing and were gonna out orca at some point but then whicker laughed at us and clarified that we can indeed win with indies and we are not the kings that matter 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

We do not count.  We thought the same thing and were gonna out orca at some point but then whicker laughed at us and clarified that we can indeed win with indies and we are not the kings that matter 

Not the Kings that matter? Gtfo

15 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Host said the FACTION or PICKLE RICK, KING OF SKELLIEGE can win with us?

There's a big distinction there.

Maybe if we'd have killed Pickle sooner, the rest of Skelliege could have won with us.

As far as I'm concerned my win condition is to kill people who call themselves king and Pickle Rick is a confirmed king.

You killed orca.  If you'd kill me, Shady would be king/queen.  Nothing changes.  We had to lock in n1.  And we don't count as the kings that need to die for Indies to win. 

As far as it looks you look like scum. 

16 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Last thing I will say even before I go to bed

Even if host hadn't confirmed his character was king in an official write up, I'd still be voting Pickle here because his play has absolutely not been play that someone who could win with Independents would be.

The ****. I'm like the only one here that is playing for town and includes most town 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You killed orca.  If you'd kill me, Shady would be king/queen.  Nothing changes.  We had to lock in n1.  And we don't count as the kings that need to die for Indies to win. 

As far as it looks you look like scum. 

lol, scum

4 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Game (and the HeineKING) is on commercial rn

Whats happening yall

Pickle is a king.

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Did the gold change the wincon again from independents to something else.   They would have had the gold before Orca died, so they might have been independents that had no gold, but once they acquired gold, that might have changed things

Nope.  Matts has the pms nothing changs just got the gold