The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Just now, squire12 said:

A 3 shot commute is not really a threat to mafia as you can't catch them.  Sure you avoid them, but you can't investigate/watch/track them.

Correct, would have been better not to reveal anything in the event I was a hit target, could have made them waste it, but see no reason to reveal anymore about myself. 

Just now, BrettFavre004 said:

Correct, would have been better not to reveal anything in the event I was a hit target, could have made them waste it, but see no reason to reveal anymore about myself. 

Agreed.  It is also a fairly standard fake scum ability.  Unverifiable. 

18 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

I dont' know, if anyone ever tracked, protected or investigated me, they could back that up.  Never got any indication anyone ever did. 

If you are who I think you are then the Blue Alignment is likely trying to find you.

And what am I missing here as to why some aren't voting Pickle?

He is a king, he can win along with kings, he has a hit tonight, given he can win with kings and they've investigated people, we know they won't try to kill a king.  

Why would we consider lynching someone else in lieu of a king who we know will try to kill a non-king?

And we need all who would call themselves king and purple can recruit?  So anyone who could be or would be converted purple has to be killed as well, right?

2 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Thank you. I have no idea on the lore of the Witcher other than the TV show. So I have to wiki everything.

This makes me think that the other two underworld bosses are also in this game since you and "Whoreson Junior" are.

The missing two are:

Sigi Reuven " Sigismund DiJkstra" - Who is loyal to Redania and likely another Red Faction member.

Cleaver "Carlo Varese" - A Dwarf who is likely one of the Indys or former Green's. He is friendly to mages and non-humans.  It makes sense for him to be in the game as the only two non-Human's revealed so far are Malf and Buff.

I'm an underworld boss?? Why is my ability so crappy then :(

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Ehh a wiki search makes me think nacho is red 

https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Pyres_of_Novigrad

How ever you got into the grove, make your way to where the King of Beggars, Francis Bedlam, is to find none other than Triss discussing business with him. Francis will go into a bit of a political discussion, mentioning how he has grand plans for the city, before eventually letting you and Triss head off

But I know zippo about the game to know if there's more main characters in the pyres of norvigrad level 

Don't know anything either but I doknow i started green and am now still black, independent aligned

3 hours ago, SirA1 said:

If we can trim down the Red faction and Pickle keeps his word not to use his Kill ability we should be able to avoid night kills. 

Are scum just not reading or trying to slyly push this lie that I have a kill bc they want an easy vote.  

I HAVE NO KILL ABILITY.  @Matts4313 told you all, all of my moves and so have I.  

Protect against kills

Protect against moves

Character invest.