The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

There was nothing to indicate he could live and we could win.  I saw nothing, the night write directly referred to him as king.  How can you possibly still think, or not fake at this point, that you were wrong?

Ok, thats your stance. Why did you refuse to scum hunt anyone else yesterday? You knew he was outted and you decided the best course of action was to not look for anyone else.

same question @TheKillerNacho -  why was wasting a day only talking about someone that was outted the best option? 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I can admit I was wrong. I thought your whole argument was he wasn’t a king after all this so we didn’t need to kill him. I must of mixed it up along the way. Thanks for calling me a liar though.

You are welcome boo boo. ❤️

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ok, thats your stance. Why did you refuse to scum hunt anyone else yesterday? You knew he was outted and you decided the best course of action was to not look for anyone else.

same question @TheKillerNacho -  why was wasting a day only talking about someone that was outted the best option? 

did you not read counselor's info on the moves he would get as king?

he was a huge liability, jesus. if you are actually independent aligned you should be thanking me. it's not like I haven't been reading for other scum, but when you have a confirmed scum you kill the bastard. it's no different making a scumhunting lynch yesterday or today except to give Pickle another turn to further is win condition or just cause havoc.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

did you not read counselor's info on the moves he would get as king?

Yes, it wasnt relevant imo. And it still doesnt explain why you refused to scumhunt.

he was a huge liability, jesus. if you are actually independent aligned you should be thanking me. it's not like I haven't been reading for other scum, but when you have a confirmed scum you kill the bastard. it's no different making a scumhunting lynch yesterday or today except to give Pickle another turn to further is win condition or just cause havoc.

None of this explains why you locked in and refused to do anything else but rehash the same argument for an entire day phase.

You literally wasted an entire day. You do understand that? yes?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Yes, it wasnt relevant imo. And it still doesnt explain why you refused to scumhunt.

None of this explains why you locked in and refused to do anything else but rehash the same argument for an entire day phase.

i used my day to advocate for lynching scum. you spent your day advocating not lynching scum.

which was a waste?

if I didn't have to deal with you advocating all day for inferior lynches perhaps we could've gotten more discussion in.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

like im literally baffled by the mental gymnastics as to why we would let a confirmed scum live to lynch someone who only might be scum instead, as if there would be no repercussions to doing so.

I UNDERSTAND THIS IS YOUR STANCE. Clear enough?

Now why did you waste an entire day? We could have spent 23 hours discussing all the reads for everyone else, then ran a train on pickle 15 minutes before nighttime. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If I didn't fight as hard as I did, he wouldn't have been lynched.  I can't imagine a more successful evening than lynching a king? 🤷‍♂️

i used my day to advocate for lynching scum. you spent your day advocating not lynching scum.

which was a waste?

if I didn't have to deal with you advocating all day for inferior lynches perhaps we could've gotten more discussion in.

I asked you at least 3 times to move on and look for other people. You responded by posting memes about pickle. You wasted the day. Its was a bad play.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I asked you at least 3 times to move on and look for other people. You responded by posting memes about pickle. You wasted the day. Its was a bad play.

you do realize ive been actively participating in, and already have reads, on most other players, right?

what did you do exactly?

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It was a fricken tie vote, why was it that hard to lynch a king?