The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, BrettFavre004 said:

If I didn't fight as hard as I did, he wouldn't have been lynched.  I can't imagine a more successful evening than lynching a king? 🤷‍♂️

Thats not true at all. Pickle was 95% going to be lynched even if you didnt say anything. But you could have simply said:

"Im voting pickle no matter what. But lets look at ________ and his post. He could be scum as well"

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

because you were actively resisting it.

lol. By telling you to move on. Drop it. I am done rehashing this. Lets look around. 

You guys just kept asking me the same questions over and over. 

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, l guess you like being wrong or you're scum too?

I don't think I am wrong.

I think this was scum's game to lose after Town Faction was destroyed day 1.

9 players left.

I can see 2 Blue, 2 Red, 1 Orange and 4 Indy left. 

I believe Matt in that Purple was a red herring from the OP. They are a footnote and don't matter.

They only way we win is to get the remaining leaders of those 3 colors.

I am more confident that Blue, Matts and BCB are with me as Indy over anyone else.

There seems to be only 1 faction killing. If we can eliminate Red then it become a numbers game.

I am going Nacho because not knowing that he was an underworld boss is fishy.

I would also suggest Roleblocking Counselor tonight if Nacho flips Red/Blue.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

you do realize ive been actively participating in, and already have reads, on most other players, right?

what did you do exactly?

Ok, lets discuss them. What are these other reads? 

1 minute ago, BrettFavre004 said:

It was a fricken tie vote, why was it that hard to lynch a king?

(because we didnt need to lynch him. atleast not yet. I gave a simple strategy)

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Thats not true at all. Pickle was 95% going to be lynched even if you didnt say anything. But you could have simply said:

"Im voting pickle no matter what. But lets look at ________ and his post. He could be scum as well"

lol. By telling you to move on. Drop it. I am done rehashing this. Lets look around. 

You guys just kept asking me the same questions over and over. 

i keep asking you the same questions because your stance was, and still is, awful, hoping you answer would change.

honestly i wouldn't expect you to be so adamantly belligerent as scum so I'm going to write you off as fail town now as I figured you were since yesterday.

md4l

brett

daboyle

bcb

sira1

in t hat order, are my fos's at this time.

i keep asking you the same questions because your stance was, and still is, awful, hoping you answer would change.

honestly i wouldn't expect you to be so adamantly belligerent as scum so I'm going to write you off as fail town now as I figured you were since yesterday.

Im going to be so happy if I was right all along. 

md4l

brett

daboyle

bcb

sira1

in t hat order, are my fos's at this time.

@MD4L for his weird alignment comp I assume. But why the rest? 

7 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I don't think I am wrong.

I think this was scum's game to lose after Town Faction was destroyed day 1.

9 players left.

I believe Matt in that Purple was a red herring from the OP. They are a footnote and don't matter.

I am more confident that Blue, Matts and BCB are with me as Indy over anyone else.

There seems to be only 1 faction killing. If we can eliminate Red then it become a numbers game.

I know SirA1 likes to discuss game set up, but this is also a very common way to avoid hunting. You talking about game design allows you to appear pro-town while blending.

What say you to that?

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I think you're probably pretty close about this. Although I'd wager there's 5 Indies or 4 Indies/1 third party (and red is down to 1). You could easily be right though.

I literally cannot fathom this stance. It would mean Whicker is a bastard host in multiple places. I'd have choice words after the game if that turned out to be the case.

I agree

am more confident that Blue, Matts and BCB are with me as Indy over anyone else.

I think Blue is third. Matts is probably Indy. Idk about you.

I agree

I know nothing about the theme. I guess I could've googled it but with my lame ability I thought I was some sort of midget bard or something.

12 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Blue => its clear you staying read up and even posted some theories a couple days ago. But now you seem content to sit on the sidelines. Thats a weird stance, be read up but not try to scumhunt.

Want to give me some thoughts on who you wanted to go after?

I Dont Arrested Development GIF

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im going to be so happy if I was right all along. 

@MD4L for his weird alignment comp I assume. But why the rest? 

if you were right all along, I'll admit I was wrong and you were right... but still be kinda salty of all the bastard info the host put in, in that case.

Brett seems to be just rehashing a lot of things all game. Of the people on the Pickle scum train, him and Daboyle seemed to have the least invested and the least reasoning. Also I haven't seen anyone claim they roleblocked him or jailed him on any night, which raises suspicion that he could be the source of the mass roleblock to me.

Daboyle has been lurking all game and his one confirmed ability is his mayor ability to win ties in votes. Sounds like a scum ability to me. I've been advocating for his lynch for awhile since he doesn't actually play.

I always scumread bcb. But nightly roleblock seems like a stronger move for someone of the Indy alignment. I know mine isn't that strong. Most others seem to be limited in some way. He's fairly low on the list though. I also don't trust his flip off Pickle at the last second yesterday which caused me to bump him up

SirA1... gut feeling. His voting of me makes no sense, seems to be just posting flavor from the wiki, then just told me he thinks the flavor in the OP could be red herrings as you suggest. Seems awfully contradictory. Still, there's four people ahead of him in liklihood imo