The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Lets pretend you are indy for a second. What would your reads be?

Well, I don't believe Brett's claim for a second. An x-shot commuter who can be roleblocked, are you kidding me? Worst role ever if true.

At this point, with the game setup being what it is, you can't really trust most of the Night action claims people are making. You're gonna have to take a leap of faith on some people to get this thing rolling. For instance, you don't necessarily have reason to trust Ragnarok's results, but based on the flips for blue, I'd guess they're a pro-Town group and not the kings that Town needs to eliminate.

If you operate under that assumption, it doesn't really matter if you trust his results per se so much as you trust that he lied to cover for his teammates, such that you can reasonably assume that his results were accurate insofar as you can use them to narrow down who could be a red faction leader. I continue to assume Radovic is using his Night action to shut down the abilities of certain types of roles in the game, and therefore would not visit anyone at Night. That leaves bcb and MD4L as strong possibilities, and NOT SirA because I believe Ragnarok said Josh visited Buff earlier in the game.

Keeping all that in mind, and unless I'm forgetting someone, MD4L, Nacho, or Brett should probably be the vote today if you're trying to get rid of Radovic because it's almost certainly one of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Well, I don't believe Brett's claim for a second. An x-shot commuter who can be roleblocked, are you kidding me? Worst role ever if true.

At this point, with the game setup being what it is, you can't really trust most of the Night action claims people are making. You're gonna have to take a leap of faith on some people to get this thing rolling. For instance, you don't necessarily have reason to trust Ragnarok's results, but based on the flips for blue, I'd guess they're a pro-Town group and not the kings that Town needs to eliminate.

If you operate under that assumption, it doesn't really matter if you trust his results per se so much as you trust that he lied to cover for his teammates, such that you can reasonably assume that his results were accurate insofar as you can use them to narrow down who could be a red faction leader. I continue to assume Radovic is using his Night action to shut down the abilities of certain types of roles in the game, and therefore would not visit anyone at Night. That leaves bcb and MD4L as strong possibilities, and NOT SirA because I believe Ragnarok said Josh visited Buff earlier in the game.

Keeping all that in mind, and unless I'm forgetting someone, MD4L, Nacho, or Brett should probably be the vote today if you're trying to get rid of Radovic because it's almost certainly one of them.

Well I thought it would be more obvious, but I am assuming anyone in a [spam] would have figured it out, but I am clearly implying I am either a non-human or a mage (won't say which) and I can not leave the continent on the days red king is blocking me. 

Just now, BrettFavre004 said:

Well I thought it would be more obvious, but I am assuming anyone in a [spam] would have figured it out, but I am clearly implying I am either a non-human or a mage (won't say which) and I can not leave the continent on the days red king is blocking me. 

Apparently the word [chat zy]is blocked here nowadays. 

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Add Daboyle to the list of possible red leaders. I dunno, I feel like the stealth doublevote is probably scum.

Follow up question as I know nothing about this game and didnt read the first ~150 pages (whatever the first 6 days were) - But what did you claim your character and alignment are? All I know is you said your ability was god/immortal/whatever. 

12 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:
16 minutes ago, Blue said:

As I was implying earlier as well...

https://prnt.sc/wknvaa

1 hour ago, BrettFavre004 said:

That changes nothing for me, I don’t believe you.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Follow up question as I know nothing about this game and didnt read the first ~150 pages (whatever the first 6 days were) - But what did you claim your character and alignment are? All I know is you said your ability was god/immortal/whatever. 

Pickle already guessed it, if you were reading last Day.

So down to 9 people, still 3 kings left, we need to start hitting kings, like today, 2 people dying every night.

Been doing some more reading about the Witcher.

Duchess Henrietta was directly involved in her courts and tried many cases.  The ability of someone to determine the outcome of a trial syncs up perfectly, in my opinion and Daboyle.  Having the ability to break a tie on a lynch vote fits in perfectly to the character and seems like an appropriate special for a tier 2 type king.  I've got daboyle as orange king.

Vernon Roche started from nothing, in poverty, and took him a long time to turn into anything reputable.  As I was reading that, I was thinking of Matts who had no powers until day 5.  And like daboyle, matts power, getting all the role pm's from a player, also seems like a scum caliber power.  I believe he had motives related to his wincon or they strategically thought there was some benefit to wanting Pickle to stay alive.  But I don't believe him at all when he says we could have won with Pickle alive. 

King Radovid seems to despise mages because his father was killed by an elf.  That confused, guess I thought an elf would have been a non-human and a mage just a special human.  Any clarity here from anyone?  This does make sense for his ability to being able to block mages and non-humans each night. He has blocked something every night expect strangely night 3, the night everyone survived, so no hits and no non-human/mage blocking.  Is it as simple as whoever didn't post day 3 might be him?  Thinking possible Josh/sirA?  Even if he popped in to throw on a vote, perhaps he didn't make moves?

All 3 kings are in fact human, none of them are mages or non-humans.

1. Daboyle - I got him pegged as orange king, probably my best guess on anybody right now.  Posts very infrequently, yet when he does he seems very well informed. 
4. TheKillerNacho - Maybe the guy I know the least about here. I see you post a lot, but can't seem to really remember anything about you. 
5. Counselor - Claimed mage I believe, if true I doubt he would be red given King Radovid hates mages and non-humans. Not sure I believe that, so could be anybody though.
6. MD4L - Very weird move last night, I believe he was truthful in what he thought.  Dumb to do it the way he did and be as coy as he was.  Will be looking to hear more from him.  I have a hard time imagining any mafia team that badly needing King of Skelidge alive for any reason, and didn't see anything in the write-up about Pickle dying hurting anyone.  I believe that he simply isn't following along super well. 
12. Matts4313 - Blue king.  I don't believe him that we could win with Pickle alive.  I think they have some wincon or strategic motive for wanting to keep Pickle alive another night.
13. bcb1213 - Posts infrequently, but most posts seem informed and thought out.  Claimed role-blocker I believe?
20. Blue - Weird strange man, nailed a king and a red either through sheer luck or ignorance 😅 Believe he gave gifts to squire last night, which obviously is moot now.
22. BrettFavre004 - Has been absolutely crushing it
23. JoshstraDaymus SirA1 - At first I was thinking Josh wouldn't give up and important role in a game like this, but then thinking more, we see people go MIA all the time and just die off from inactivity.  Almost thinking Josh was simply busy and didn't want to let a good role go to waste so did the honorable thing.  He has been posting a lot of facts without a ton of substance, but he is still catching up after a few days off as well I guess?

Daboyle - Orange King

Matts - Blue King

Red King - SirA1

Other scum are Nacho and bcb

I think I would be most confident on daboyle being Orange king so he has my vote.  I wouldn't be afraid to make a push for the red team today, but even if we kill the red king, is that going to prevent them from making hits? That is what has been hammering us lately.  Or will they be disbanded or just carry on?  Never any indication that Radovid is doing the hitting unless that night 3 theory above holds any water.