The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

If there are 3 reds, will be game over tonight, will be 3 to 3 and they get nightly hits.

Don’t make it that easy for them.  Legit didn’t even make a claim, just called me out and magically had 3-4 votes on me within a few minutes.

Total end game play I am thinking if they got 3 left.

Although indys already sorely outnumbered by orange, blue and red and player blue, so not expecting any change here, assuming status quo will result in a lot of winning endings here. 

I think the biggest detriment to the new forum layout (including the one that was introduced in 2017 or so) is it says every single time when you edit your post. There were so many times in the old days when I’d play mafia and edit my post and for some reason or another it wouldn’t show I edited so I wouldn’t get edit deathed 

1 hour ago, BrettFavre004 said:

If there are 3 reds, will be game over tonight, will be 3 to 3 and they get nightly hits.

Don’t make it that easy for them.  Legit didn’t even make a claim, just called me out and magically had 3-4 votes on me within a few minutes.

Total end game play I am thinking if they got 3 left.

Although indys already sorely outnumbered by orange, blue and red and player blue, so not expecting any change here, assuming status quo will result in a lot of winning endings here. 

3 more reds? So now we are to like 4,659 scum in this game?

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

I think the biggest detriment to the new forum layout (including the one that was introduced in 2017 or so) is it says every single time when you edit your post. There were so many times in the old days when I’d play mafia and edit my post and for some reason or another it wouldn’t show I edited so I wouldn’t get edit deathed 

Most dont kill for edits any more.

1 hour ago, BrettFavre004 said:

At least 2 reds, 1 orange, 1 blue and player blue left.  That leave at most 3 people who actually care about finding kings.

At most, 3 reds, 1 orange, 2 blues, and player left.  I am the last person who cares about finding kings, lol.

gg Whicker. 

You sound like a person speaking from knowledge. Why dont the factions have to kill each other, exactly?

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

3 more reds? So now we are to like 4,659 scum in this game?

I think two, but others have been saying 2-3 for a while. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You sound like a person speaking from knowledge. Why dont the factions have to kill each other, exactly?

Point I've been hammering is they have different wincons, which at the very least is not to kill all kings.  Nobody other than you or MD4L ever made any kind of big plays here, so guessing some form of just surviving is probably enough. I am thinking both of you guys are blue with some wincon that involved something with Skelidge staying alive, but alas blue faction does not seem to have a king. 

1 minute ago, BrettFavre004 said:

I think two, but others have been saying 2-3 for a while. 

Point I've been hammering is they have different wincons, which at the very least is not to kill all kings.  Nobody other than you or MD4L ever made any kind of big plays here, so guessing some form of just surviving is probably enough. I am thinking both of you guys are blue with some wincon that involved something with Skelidge staying alive, but alas blue faction does not seem to have a king. 

ahh. And please tell me my blue wincon. I just have to survive, what exactly? And which other factions can I survive with? 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

ahh. And please tell me my blue wincon. I just have to survive, what exactly? And which other factions can I survive with? 

How would I know your blue wincon?

12 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Point I've been hammering is they have different wincons, which at the very least is not to kill all kings. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And why would you hammer that point? What "different wincons" do you think there are? Give me some examples. 

You tell me what yours is.  Typical mafia is to survive, that is probably red goals.  Blue team appears not to have king, no idea, care to enlighten us? Orange with the duchess might just be the same as red, but it certainly wouldn't be to kill kings. 

10 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

You tell me what yours is.  Typical mafia is to survive, that is probably red goals.  Blue team appears not to have king, no idea, care to enlighten us? Orange with the duchess might just be the same as red, but it certainly wouldn't be to kill kings. 

So in other words you were talking out of your arse to cause confusion? 

Ive told you mine already. You would like me to give something its not. 

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So in other words you were talking out of your arse to cause confusion? 

Ive told you mine already. You would like me to give something its not. 

Cause confusion about what?  I am stating facts.  Orange and Red will not have a win condition that is kill all kings.

I do not know what blue factions win condition is.

I do not know what blue player's win condition is.  He has made it clear it is not kill kings.

There are more of the players above left than there are independents. 

I do not know or recall what you claimed was your win condition.  Are you on the blue team?

58 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Cause confusion about what?  I am stating facts.  Orange and Red will not have a win condition that is kill all kings.

Obviously its not going to be the town wincon... But what do you think it might be?

I do not know what blue factions win condition is.

I do not know what blue player's win condition is.  He has made it clear it is not kill kings.

There are more of the players above left than there are independents. 

And why do you think that should matter if they all have their own wincon and self interest? They cant call be "kill all the indies"; can they?

I do not know or recall what you claimed was your win condition.  Are you on the blue team?

lmao. The only person in the 244 page game that thinks I am blue is you. I am town.