The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

not sure where you are reading he said he can't play.    

and he was certainly not posting garbage, he was talking football....on a football discussion forum

So you think he said he can play?

You think Blue is wrong to say his posting is **** posting? You believe it wasn't **** posting?

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

he said he can't play atm and then proceeded to make 5 posts over a period of time about garbage which means he did have time to play and lied about it 

1 hour ago, Blue said:

That doesn't logically follow, although I don't think anyone is surprised by that.

Followed logically to anyone wanting to follow, but when you want to spin it as not logical you can make posts like this  

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

so you are leaving out the "at the moment" part of his post.    which is rather significant

@MWil23 does this constitute disingenuous?

Pickle

You refer to leaving out ATM when that's what the whole point was about. Nacho said ATM but posted repeatedly ATM. So you misconstrued what Pickle was saying here 

1 hour ago, Blue said:

There is a significant difference between keeping up with the game and sh!tposting.

Daboyle
swoosh
– Bcb (29)
Mwil23 – Nacho (16), Pickle (23)
TheKillerNacho – Pickle (22)
Counselor
MD4L
– Malf (19)
Tk3 – Malf (8), squire (9), gopher (18)
bigbadbuff – Blue (30)
Forge – Blue (9)
kingseanjohn
Pickle Rick
– Forge (12), Nacho (22)
Matts4313
bcb1213
squire12
– Swag (8), Blue (9), Tk3 (11), KSJ (14), Malf (15), Daboyle (20), Pickle (24)
mission27
The Orca
– mission (19), Nacho (24), Squire (26), mwil (26), Rags (26), Blue (28)
SirA1 – Malf (30)
Daniel
SwAg
Blue
– Shady (15)
HoboRocket
BrettFavre004
JoshstraDaymus
– Bcb (28)
Ragnarok
Malfatron
– Tk3 (8), Blue (9), Tk3 (11), mission (15), SirA (16)
Shady Slim – Daniel (23)
gopherwrestler – Swag (18)

Vote Count

3 Pickle – Nacho, Mwil, Squire
3 Blue – Forge, Orca, BBB
2 Bcb – Josh, swoosh
2 Malf – MD4L, SirA
1 Nacho – Pickle
1 Swag – gopher
1 SirA – Malf
1 Gopher – Tk3
1 Shady – Blue
1 Daniel – Shady

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm not in a position to play atm.

nacho specifically notes the "atm"

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nacho (says he can't play but yet he can muck up the thread with garbage talk not related to the game)

1st no mention of the atm

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Then don't sign up.  Either play or don't.  Don't say you can't play and then proceed to post a bunch of nonsense.  That means you can play but lied about not being able to play 

2nd no mention of atm

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not what I said.  I said he claimed he can't play and then proceeded to post garbage which meant he lied about not being able to play.  

What looks bad is your reading comprehension or blatant lies.  

3rd no mention of atm

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

not sure where you are reading he said he can't play.    

and he was certainly not posting garbage, he was talking football....on a football discussion forum

gets called out for not mentioning the atm

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

he said he can't play atm and then proceeded to make 5 posts over a period of time about garbage which means he did have time to play and lied about it 

then adjusts to can't play atm

regarding the posting content, nacho responded to questions on that page for 18 minutes.  I do take that as not being able to play/participate atm.  did he make a few posts, yes.   did he engage in more in depth process of playing, nope.    almost like he was not in a position to play atm.

Is it possible nacho is scum, sure.  Is this enough to go on for me to vote that way currently, nope.  

23 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why?

Hasn't Blue played with Tk3 numerous times?

Hasn't Blue played with ET numerous times? 

Definitely enough to know ET doesn't look at his PM. So you have something that sticks out to probably everyone about ET and he confuses that with TK3. No explanation of why. Just a quick correction then playing it off trying lessen my push of it imo 

That is just an ignore until later to you?

Cause I think it is more likely irrelevant to his alignment.

No clue.

No clue.

That's your read.

It's a 'set aside for now'.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

2nd no mention of atm

3rd no mention of atm

regarding the posting content, nacho responded to questions on that page for 18 minutes.  I do take that as not being able to play/participate atm.  did he make a few posts, yes.   did he engage in more in depth process of playing, nope.    almost like he was not in a position to play atm.

Is it possible nacho is scum, sure.  Is this enough to go on for me to vote that way currently, nope.  

You don't see that referring to the timing of the posts being immediate is referencing the ATM lol

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

2nd no mention of atm

3rd no mention of atm

How are you not comprehending that my whole argument is the had time "atm".  I don't need to say "atm" when that is my entire argument and it was conveyed correctly and coherently 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How are you not comprehending that my whole argument is the had time "atm".  I don't need to say "atm" when that is my entire argument and it was conveyed correctly and coherently 

I don't equate it as being instantaneous.   more of a general, in the next few hours to get fully invested into this game on a sunday afternoon when his NFL team is playing.  

It is your read.   Fine to stick by it.