The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

44 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

To be honest not many players give reciprocal votes when they are scum, kind of makes you look suspicious for having to resort to bringing that up.

Gopher my friend, you are continuing your trend of "scummy posts" this game.

51 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:
53 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

what page last night?

nvm, i found it. you're clear for now.

You did? What page/post? :) 

45 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23 did you know SirA was the "king" of nilfgaard?

Before he flipped? I saw that he flipped Emperor, so I would assume that's a King, albeit now my social science background of differentiating between an absolute monarch vs. an emperor/dictator is starting to give me pause, but I'd assume yes:

15 hours ago, Whicker said:

@SirA1 has been killed! He was Emhyr var Emreis, Emperor of Nilfgaard

The Nilfgaardian Empire has been defeated!!!

45 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So assuming there are 4 kings (per what Malf suggested), 27 players would be 6 per with 3 original independents.

Any idea why Malf threw out the "4 kings" designation?

Also, if he's right (and I don't know either way), then I'd assume the original scum faction would remain intact with essentially a "control the vote" win con (not sure, but it makes sense), and a separate "King" scum group has been setup, making this a swingy multiball setup.

Would that make sense/fit?

I also feel decent about @Blue being Town. 

37 minutes ago, Forge said:

If Malf is converting people, and didn't convert me...I am very sad. 

The funny thing here is...I felt 100% the same way, LOL

37 minutes ago, Forge said:

I mean,, okay...I'm often just as detrimental for my own side as the other side. And okay....you never know when I may just completely flip out on everyone. 

Download Jerry Maguire Freak Out Meme | PNG & GIF BASE

10/10 with the Jerry Maguire mental breakdown "you've been fired/quit" gif. The only thing missing is the goldfish. :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Gopher my friend, you are continuing your trend of "scummy posts" this game.

You did? What page/post? :) 

Before he flipped? I saw that he flipped Emperor, so I would assume that's a King, albeit now my social science background of differentiating between an absolute monarch vs. an emperor/dictator is starting to give me pause, but I'd assume yes:

Any idea why Malf threw out the "4 kings" designation?

Also, if he's right (and I don't know either way), then I'd assume the original scum faction would remain intact with essentially a "control the vote" win con (not sure, but it makes sense), and a separate "King" scum group has been setup, making this a swingy multiball setup.

Would that make sense/fit?

I also feel decent about @Blue being Town. 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@TheKillerNacho it makes me wonder how you didn't see these posts and then felt compelled to vote me, then switch to Malfatron, then say that you saw it.

i'm confused what you don't get.

you claimed you claimed Indy last night. i went look back to verify, then found it.

i voted you because I thought you were objecting to me being indy, then I quickly realized you were referring to my assumption that as an indy we would need to stay alive to win (of which, the host still hasn't repsonded to my inquiry on the matter).

I'm not sure why this needs to be explained to you though since you were literally the one I was in the exchange with

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

i voted you because I thought you were objecting to me being indy, then I quickly realized you were referring to my assumption that as an indy we would need to stay alive to win (of which, the host still hasn't repsonded to my inquiry on the matter).

Why would the host need to respond to you? My win con is quite clear. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Why would the host need to respond to you? My win con is quite clear. 

as I already explained already to you, indys in mafia almost always require you to be alive at endgame. it's the natural consequence of being independent (aka, not a member of any town or scum faction). The actual win condition I was told was just to eliminate the kings, hense my admission this was possibly a wrong assumption on my part.

do you even read my posts?

as I already explained already to you, indys in mafia almost always require you to be alive at endgame. it's the natural consequence of being independent (aka, not a member of any town or scum faction). The actual win condition I was told was just to eliminate the kings, hense my admission this was possibly a wrong assumption on my part.

So now you're admitting that you were probably wrong. Interesting.

Yes

I see a guy who majorly slipped on a WC, then didn't understand what I stated as to why I voted you, then after connecting the dots and going back, sees the error, and has now attempted to back pedal. You can't put the genie back in the bottle here.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

"eliminate anyone would call  themselves king" specifically. So I guess the person doesn't literally need to be a king.

Just now, MWil23 said:

So now you're admitting that you were probably wrong. Interesting.

Yes

I see a guy who majorly slipped on a WC, then didn't understand what I stated as to why I voted you, then after connecting the dots and going back, sees the error, and has now attempted to back pedal. You can't put the genie back in the bottle here.

possibly != probably.

I was town and then the host sent me a DM saying I was now Independent. Usually that's the natural implication, at least the one I made.

You do realize I stated the win condition earlier, last night, yes? Saying its a "slip" is dumb.

Daboyle – Matts (60)
swoosh – bcb (51), MD4L (53)
Mwil23 – Nacho (63)
TheKillerNacho – MD4L (53), Malf (54), Mwil (63), Squire (64)
Counselor
MD4L – Malf (52), Gopher (57), Mwil (64)
Tk3
bigbadbuff
Forge – Bcb (49), MD4L (52), Daboyle (60)
kingseanjohn
Pickle Rick – Bcb (51)
Matts4313 – Swag (52), Malf (53)
bcb1213
squire12 – Malf (58)
mission27
The Orca
SwAg
Blue
HoboRocket
BrettFavre004
JoshstraDaymus

Ragnarok
Malfatron
– Orca (49), Squire (50), MD4L (54), Squire (54), Nacho (54), Squire (56), Malf (60)
Shady Slim – Blue (61)
gopherwrestler

Vote Count

3 Malf – Squire, Malf, Matts
1 Squire – Nacho
1 Mwil – MD4L
1 Nacho – Mwil
1 MD4L – swoosh
1 Bcb – Pickle
1 Gopher – MD4L
1 Daboyle – Forge
1 Matts – Daboyle