The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I will. Its either you or squire.  Squire claimed to be there.   Why are you not pushing squire?

frankly bizarre.

claiming framed is a gutsy claim that I'd frankly be prone to believe.... if he was actively pushing squire.

now it looks like he's scum and trying too hard to make it look like he's connected to squire.

16 minutes ago, swoosh said:

@TheKillerNacho

this is the best I have for you:

I knew you weren't lying because I received the same PM from whicker.

my empire was destroyed and I am no longer loyal. I'm now an independent with a WC of killing the kings. 

while i appreicate the vote of confidence... all of this info was in the thread for a ton of pages. Mwil was just being his normal stupid self.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

while i appreicate the vote of confidence... all of this info was in the thread for a ton of pages. Mwil was just being his normal stupid self.

addendum: not stupid. over-reactionary & imaginative.

i noticed awhile ago he likes to spew highly unlikely conspiracy theories in his head as town, which has caused me to suspect him as town way less than I used to.

he's way more straightforward while scum, in contrast.

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

frankly bizarre.

claiming framed is a gutsy claim that I'd frankly be prone to believe.... if he was actively pushing squire.

now it looks like he's scum and trying too hard to make it look like he's connected to squire.

Well, has swoosh been scum before?

Could explain the bizarre