The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

since I die early and often now, i haven't kept track (chart form) in months.  If I am around by day 3-4, then I start to put in together.  Funny how you were a key component in that and forget that.....seemingly convenient for you

I demand a chart right nao

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

since I die early and often now, i haven't kept track (chart form) in months.  If I am around by day 3-4, then I start to put in together. 

Makes sense, but you glossing over some key banter that's heavily implied from Blue and Orca just doesn't seem to be your meta/standard. I could be wrong here. I've been wrong before and I'll certainly be wrong again.

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Funny how you were a key component in that and forget that.....seemingly convenient for you

Oh, I haven't forgotten at all, and I'm sure neither has BCB or Forge, just like I haven't forgotten about @Malfatron reciprocating towards me the last 6-8 weeks. 

That said, me questioning someone who was caught visiting SwAg the night he died and doing my due diligence, and to get this type of a defensive/aggressive response makes me think that I'm onto something here, especially parlayed with my vote being on Swoosh.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Is it too much to ask for a patented Matts MVP performance down the stretch here? I came to expect better from you for about a 6 week period last year. We've seen flashes...but we need to see consistency. :) 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How is this?

NFC EAST QB
Alex Smith
****** tier break ******
Carson Wentz
Daniel Jones
****** tier break ******
Jalen Hurts
****** tier break ******
Dwayne Haskins
****** tier break ******

Dak Prescott

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Makes sense, but you glossing over some key banter that's heavily implied from Blue and Orca just doesn't seem to be your meta/standard. I could be wrong here. I've been wrong before and I'll certainly be wrong again.

Be prepared to be wrong.  Suits you well

Oh, I haven't forgotten at all, and I'm sure neither has BCB or Forge, just like I haven't forgotten about @Malfatron reciprocating towards me the last 6-8 weeks. 

That said, me questioning someone who was caught visiting SwAg the night he died and doing my due diligence, and to get this type of a defensive/aggressive response makes me think that I'm onto something here, especially parlayed with my vote being on Swoosh.

think what you want.   Being wrong is your right and privilege as a Browns fan

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

How is this?

NFC EAST QB
Alex Smith
****** tier break ******
Carson Wentz
Daniel Jones
****** tier break ******
Jalen Hurts
****** tier break ******
Dwayne Haskins
****** tier break ******

Dak Prescott

I take it back @Daboyle. This is my new most hated person. squire

I'll be honest, not in the mood for this today

so don't be so wrong

Here is the summary from my view.

Blue give a "gift" to Orca.  That you say I should have took at true face value yet in the past say I should be skeptical of such things

Orca claims 2 players visited swag N2.   Sounds like a watcher move from my experience

I was 1 of those and fully explained my move and what happened based on me visiting swag

Swoosh is the other player and 1st says he has no move, then 2nd says he was/is being framed

I didn't kill swag, nor janitor his death.  I have his role that was part of me hiding behind him and if he died I would get his role.  

I am independent.  Not the killer.   Swoosh high probability is the killer.  If for some chance swoosh is not, then Orca is either A)  missing someone/leaving someone out of the visits Or B) got a bad gift from Blue that has some quirky mechanic to it.  

I have said what I can and told the truth on things.   up to the rest of you to reach the conclusion you need to when you cast your vote.  

I probably wouldn't worry about the large group that is (completely) avoiding anything related to this portion of the game (daboyle, Md4L, Tk3, Buff, KSJ, Matts, mission, hobo, malfatron, shady).  That group likely contains the vast majority of your scum 

Just now, squire12 said:
13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'll be honest, not in the mood for this today

so don't be so wrong

You wait 18 years for something to happen, and it finally does...only to have this happen less than 48 hours later