The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If squire12 inherited the actual character, not just the ability, it could very well mean that he inherited Swag's alignment if it were not Independent as well. Which would also explain why the kill was janned.

Of course, I'm assuming scum killed him. So Swag was probably town himself, too, but something to remember for later...

I could buy the claim before learning squire literally steals the identity of that person.

Does anyone have any lore information on "Dudu Biberveldt" to suggest he is some sort of disguiser?

he's literally a doppelganger

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

assuming you knew this without having to look him up, would you call him or a good guy or a bad guy in general?

From the show, I vaguely recall him being a bit of a mercenary. So slightly leaning bad guy but not a priority if I was Town.

20 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Of course, I'm assuming scum killed him. So Swag was probably town himself, too, but something to remember for later...

Didn't malf say 4 kings, meaning 3 kings left.  If they are rival factions it could mean one faction killed swag who was in another faction.  Not necessarily that swag was town.   

Ok so weird thought/Scenario that just popped into my head... @squire12
stated that part of his role was that if anyone attempted to do something to him, it would happen to who he was hiding behind, instead.

If squire was the target of the hit in question but had that effect moved to swag, would the killer show up on @The Orca watch on swag ?

Of course, this still wouldn't explain@swoosh being there when he continues to proclaim he did nothing last night. Speaking of, are you claiming vanilla or do you actually have some sort of ability, swoosh? Full claim time... sorry if you did so already and I missed it.