🏈 PLAYOFFS 🏈 Bucs (11-5) @ Washington (7-9)

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

As for next week, Bowles simply cannot keep attempting this zone stuff, especially against the Saints. We have to go back to how we played against GB and get in Brees' face and force him to throw it downfield. Can't sit back and let Kamara get 10+ catches out of the backfield. 

Considering that has been the game plan 2x against the Saints and we have been embarrassed 2x it will be coaching malpractice if Bowles does it again. Try something different. And shame on the Head Coach if he lets him do it again.

Blitz and unleash Devin White on Brees. If we lose we lose. But do something different and play downhill.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Certainly fair to criticize aspects of White s play, but he is any easy to get behind because of his luv of the game and personality.

Also, that means no Minter. All my complaints about White went out the window when I had to watch Minter attempt to play LB for the past two weeks. 

34 minutes ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

Also, that means no Minter. All my complaints about White went out the window when I had to watch Minter attempt to play LB for the past two weeks. 

Bucs need better depth across the board. id love for bucs to draft a LB rounds 3-4 again. A guy that can actually cover. Minter was bad missing tackles and covering grass in zone. DT/OL/DE/LB please we need more playmakers

1 hour ago, indifference said:

Rams and Saints exploited White and SMB the whole game in pass coverage. Hope Bowles blitz the crap out them instead.

Go bears think we can beat the Rams @ home 

For the shortcomings in Whites game, blitzing is not one of them. Brees isn’t Heinicke and is not running for 10 yards. Play Devin White downhill all game long blitzing Brees and we have a chance. Not having Vita Vea hurts, but if you don’t play an aggressive gameplan it wouldn’t matter anyway.

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

For the shortcomings in Whites game, blitzing is not one of them. Brees isn’t Heinicke and is not running for 10 yards. Play Devin White downhill all game long blitzing Brees and we have a chance. Not having Vita Vea hurts, but if you don’t play an aggressive gameplan it wouldn’t matter anyway.

Agreed. Make the Saints beat us over the top and attack. I can live with the results because it makes them do what they arent well suited at and 2) we play to our strengths