Playoffs - Wild Card Round

Leader

Tampa’s secondary is a lot like the Rams team as a whole. Carlton Davis definitely has talent, Dean is all feast or famine with turnovers and Murphy Bunting certainly isn’t the worst slot in the world. Capable of being anywhere from good to completely awful depending on the week

Edited by Rodjahs12

Unpopular take: Based on what I'm seeing so far, I might actually want the Saints to win tomorrow. Tampa is the biggest threat to us and the Saints are one team that seems to have their number. If the Bears pull the upset (unlikely), the Bucs would get the Rams at home. I'd almost rather just see the Saints beat Tampa for us and I'll welcome the Saints to Lambeau if (when) we beat LA.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Unpopular take: Based on what I'm seeing so far, I might actually want the Saints to win tomorrow. Tampa is the biggest threat to us and the Saints are one team that seems to have their number. If the Bears pull the upset (unlikely), the Bucs would get the Rams at home. I'd almost rather just see the Saints beat Tampa for us and I'll welcome the Saints to Lambeau if (when) we beat LA.

Its plenty rational, actually. 

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Oh yeah I want the Saints more than I want the Bucs. A dome team on the frozen tundra? Forget about it! 

3 minutes ago, YaddaHolla said:

Oh yeah I want the Saints more than I want the Bucs. A dome team on the frozen tundra? Forget about it! 

New Orleans *might* be the best team out there (other than us of course......) but Tampa's definitely the team I dont want to play.

• Like 1