1. 1. That will go on a tear

• (5) Baltimore
    • (5) Tampa Bay
    • (6) Cleveland
    • (6) LAR
    • (7) Indianapolis
    • (7) Chicago
    • None of them

I think it's interesting. Previously predicted LAR for superbowl, so they could. I think Cleveland if they get their run game going to it's maximum, they definitely can. TB can with their talent and Tom's playoff computer. 

However I only think Baltimore WILL. The rest will either be out straight away, or 1 win only

Tampa Bay has the best chance given their opposition in the wild card round. Really I think for the spirit of the conversation Washington should be included there instead of the Bucs.

Of the remaining options I have the most faith in the Rams to beat the better teams

3 minutes ago, rich homie said:

Tampa Bay has the best chance given their opposition in the wild card round. Really I think for the spirit of the conversation Washington should be included there instead of the Bucs.

Of the remaining options I have the most faith in the Rams to beat the better teams

Crap, forgot them. Going in

I think the Ravens coming in as the 5th seed, being hot right now they can make a nice run. May be difficult having to play the Titans KC and Steelers/Bills but I can see them running hot and knocking the titans out like the Titans did to them last year. I doubt KC will be like last years Baltimore team but it can be possible coming out of the bye. I think if any team can do it to KC it is the Ravens to do so. 

Browns Struggled against Steelers backups, with a weak schedule this year and still having a -11 point differential I do not see them beating the Steelers on the road. Veteran HC and Qb that knows the post season over a rookie HC and a young qb who hasn't been experienced yet. 

Tampa is my other option as they face a Washington team that limped in after the eagles pulled their 2nd string qb for a 3rd string qb. They may struggle against GB if they have to face them on the road. 

2 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Baltimore.

They’re a strong, balanced team, have playoff experience, and probably the easiest schedule to the Conference Final. I like them in a revenge game against Tennessee, and I think they’re favourites against whoever wins CLE/PIT (likely PIT). 

Baltimore would likely play KC if they win. I do not see Colts or Browns coming away with a W but then again its any given Sunday. They will have the hardest road to the Conference Final if both Browns and Colts lose. So you are counting on Browns or Colts to win to have an easier road to the championship

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Winner of IND/BUF plays KC round 2.

I thought it was lowest seed plays them?

So Indie if they win, Baltimore if not (and Bal win game 1)?

You wouldn't get 2 seed playing 1 seed in round 2, surely

Edited by Hunter2_1

4 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

sht, I've voted Baltimore but their second game will probably be KC. Which I think KC would win.

So...none, for me

Well yea, If "none" is an option. None of these teams are "most likely" going to win 2 games. One or possibly two of them "might" but it's a lot more likely to pick none than identify which team that will be.