Bears/Saints GDT Playoff Edition

beardown3231

3 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Maybe he would know from the start I had sinister intentions, but with time I would eventually gain a sense of morality and actually prefer helping people out of dire situations to making money. Maybe this was his ploy all along. 

What does money even mean anyway? Who would want a pricey marble mausoleum over a simple grave that several people whose lives you positively affected routinely visit 

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

I'm a bigger fan of Pace than Nagy. We went after Foles likely because Nagy blamed Tru for the offense sucking, when really it is in large part Nagy's fault. 

Agree on the OL, Leno and Massie are mediocre at best, I get why they were extended because in FA we'd have had to pay a premium but to not try to develop anything at OT? Ridiculous. 

I am in the camp of they either both stay or both go. Either way I believe next season is a lost cause.

• Like 1

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

I am in the camp of they either both stay or both go. Either way I believe next season is a lost cause.

That's how I feel it should be. At worst I'd be happy with Pace going to President to get Philips out and then another GM coming in with a HC. 

I'm getting both are staying though. 

Just now, Sugashane said:

That's how I feel it should be. At worst I'd be happy with Pace going to President to get Philips out and then another GM coming in with a HC. 

I'm getting both are staying though. 

Let’s focus on the actual game, gentlemen.