Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

How does the 12 hour day work with the majority vote? If we come to a majority decision, does the day end sooner? If we don't come to a majority decision, is day extended?

Voting period is limitless time to start    that's what I call days 

If someone reaches majority they are lynched and day ends there.  For instance on the first day with 15 alive, if someone reaches eight votes, they are lynched and the day ends 

Night phases to send in actions/abilities is 12 hours.  Talking during night phases is allowed, but not required 

11 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

How does the 12 hour day work with the majority vote? If we come to a majority decision, does the day end sooner? If we don't come to a majority decision, is day extended?

It's a 12 hour night, not day.

The day ends when we get a majority vote. Then he gives 12 hours for people to see the days has ended and send in their moves.

That's how I read it anyways. 

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Voting period is limitless time to start    that's what I call days 

If someone reaches majority they are lynched and day ends there.  For instance on the first day with 15 alive, if someone reaches eight votes, they are lynched and the day ends 

Night phases to send in actions/abilities is 12 hours.  Talking during night phases is allowed, but not required 

Ah. Gotcha.

Archived