Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

So those that don't save untouchable are obviously mafia...or am I reading into this wrong?

Unless someone has unique information, I don't think anyone who's active right now would vote to not save him.

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Reading up helps

Says the guy who showed up JUST long enough to ask who he should vote for and cast the hammer vote last night.

You showed up and made one post that has nothing to do with the other questions about your activity. 

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

Unless someone has unique information, I don't think anyone who's active right now would vote to not save him.

Gotcha, I think Untouchable has been keeping track of who's active and still hasn't tried to save him.

Danger obviously appears not to want to save him as well.

Danger isn't playing, he's the one we're waiting for a replacement on.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Why? They need deaths to win.

Think he's implying they'd save him if he was mafia. Don't think this situation reads as a civ hitting him, though.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Dome danger asked for a replacement

Even still....he came into the thread and asked not to be pinged but could still have casted a save vote at the same time.

He doesn't want to play, but maybe he still sticking with his mafia role until he's replaced?

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Half the guys playing aren't even here. I'd imagine mafia could just avoid the thread and be fine.

They certainly could. But hopping on the save untouch bandwagon sure looks good for a mafia man's resume. 

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Even still....he came into the thread and asked not to be pinged but could still have casted a save vote at the same time.

He doesn't want to play, but maybe he still sticking with his mafia role until he's replaced?

Does seem a little odd. I'd think that if he was mafia he'd play. But it wouldn't be the first time that mafia has dropped out and been replaced.

Archived