Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Half the guys playing aren't even here. I'd imagine mafia could just avoid the thread and be fine.

Yea, I played mafia on here once before a couple years ago and remember it being A LOT more active.

Could it be that their roles are telling them to be less active? Or did I just pick a bad time to get back into mafia games? lol

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Even still....he came into the thread and asked not to be pinged but could still have casted a save vote at the same time.

He doesn't want to play, but maybe he still sticking with his mafia role until he's replaced?

He said he didn't even sign up, though.

Even still....he came into the thread and asked not to be pinged but could still have casted a save vote at the same time.

He doesn't want to play, but maybe he still sticking with his mafia role until he's replaced?

Maybe, except he never signed up. He probably doesn't want to play and isn't playing and hasn't played. 

That's my guess. 

10 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

You know you like it. 

10 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Why?

9 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Nice of you to join us

As I've said previously in this thread, I never actually signed up and BCB took my post as a sign up. I'm only going to keep myself alive long enough for a replacement to arise.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Eveykje ping @Danger

untouchable

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Yea, I played mafia on here once before a couple years ago and remember it being A LOT more active.

Could it be that their roles are telling them to be less active? Or did I just pick a bad time to get back into mafia games? lol

Roles telling them to be inactive? In a game that has a mechanic that looks like it may lead to inactivity? IDK about that. 

Save. 9-- Touch, Utley, Pats, bucs, Whicker, James, cwood, KingSean, dome 

Untouchable moved closer and closer to death.  At the very last minute, one member cast the final vote and untouchable fell just short of the fire. 

Untouchable is alive! 

It is now day two.  With 14 votes, it is 8! To lynch.  Day two, the action picks up!  You have 48 hours to come to a conclusion! 

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

He said he didn't even sign up, though.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Maybe, except he never signed up. He probably doesn't want to play and isn't playing and hasn't played. 

That's my guess. 

Oh, well that makes sense then.

We've been in a bit of a lull lately.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Now is the time to play. Be the meta change you want to see. When mafia members are consistently inactive it snowballs and overall game activity goes down. If we want people to be more active, we all need to be sure to be active, regardless of our role in that given game.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Roles telling them to be inactive? In a game that has a mechanic that looks like it may lead to inactivity? IDK about that. 

I'm extremely unfamiliar with this game....still learning the ropes and reading the wiki

I say we go for mookie today. I think him being vote-blocked/silenced doesn't really make sense, that's where my mafia silencing mafia idea came from (that and him being really low activity as mafia in the OW mafia game). Worst case we get rid of an inactive. Best case we've found a bad (good?) guy.

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Now is the time to play. Be the meta change you want to see. When mafia members are consistently inactive it snowballs and overall game activity goes down. If we want people to be more active, we all need to be sure to be active, regardless of our role in that given game.

I'm on it!

Archived