Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

28 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Sorry. Had a death in the family, was attending to that all weekend.

My condolences. 

13 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Yeah, like what page did it start? 6? 7? 10? 20?

Page 4

13 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Only been one night right?

Correct. 

44 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’m not sure.

could someone with a conversion find out who was going to die that night and pick someone to save? Is that too OP?

It seems somewhat unlikely to me but it could happen. I would think it'd be dumbluck more than anything because usually an other role with conversions are by themselves.

4 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I hate the logic here BTW. There was just a hit attempt on Mookie as well as a "vote silence" on him. Silencing is a mafia move, you'd have to be sold that the mafia actually believed it was a good idea to take away one of their own votes. Just doesn't make sense IMO. Plus Mookie wasn't silenced so he can still come in here and post on his own behalf without the ability to vote.

For some reason I wasn't reading it as two moves. But with it being split around whatever happened to bucs, that obviously makes sense. Still pretty weird that someone with no day one posts would have two moves used on him, but I could see a civ hitting him thinking he was inactive mafia, and ksj laid out the idea that someone might have vote blocked him trying to force an inactive death (don't think it would work like that, but idk)

tk3 came in right after getting a little heat on him and posted his thoughts on the night moves. Seems like mafia trying to ease the pressure by appearing helpful. That plus the slip is enough for me to vote for him (plus I'm recognizing the flaws in my mookie logic).

Archived