Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

Not really. Only series I'm really familiar with is Scream, don't know anything about most of the major franchises.

Lmao expand your horizons. 

There a billion of them on netflix. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

My line of thinking here is I do not see a civ based role that would give him knowledge that someone is not aligned with him without some form of investigation. That is the only way he could know. 

My theory is that dome is either an other, trying to get mafia lynched. Or mafia, trying to get an other lynched.

Either way that doesn't necessarily hurt town tho.

Worst comes to worst, we lynch an other, or we lynch Dome tomorrow for lying

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

It's odd to me but this whole game has been odd. I expected 0% of those night actions so I really have no clue what people could or couldn't know.

If dome is mafia and knows that Bucs is an other, you wouldn't go after him after that. Would you? 

If dome is an other and knows Bucs is mafia, you wouldn't go after him then either. 

The fact that he's sticking to "role based knowledge", especially AFTER tk3 talks about having "role based knowledge" that mookie was not hit by mafia is a giant red flag to me.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Either way that doesn't necessarily hurt town tho.

Worst comes to worst, we lynch an other, or we lynch Dome tomorrow for lying

Sure, but what if the other could help us win? And if dome is an other there's no reason not to come out and say it unless he can't win with us.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Sure, but what if the other could help us win? And if dome is an other there's no reason not to come out and say it unless he can't win with us.

Unless the others can't help us win, in which case he wouldn't want us to know.

If he was an other and they could help us, why not come out and say it, like you said.

If he's an other and others can't help us, we get to kill a Mafia and can later look into Dome.

If he's a Mafia and we kill an other, and others CAN help us....why would an other reveal himself already and let us know?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

@domepatrol91

my issue here is you being vague about it. The only possible scenarios that I can see you knowing outright that he isn't aligned with you is that you're either mafia or an other. 

I'm well aware of how it looks. 

I don't like claiming so early, that time will come. Work with me a bit. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

UT brings up good points.

I do have doubts about dome's motivation, even though I tend to trust the actual information. The risk is too high for him to flat out lie and set up a civ, but that doesn't mean Dome is town.

He could EASILY be a mafia who is trying to lynch an other in order to "clear" himself. Heck, it's possible that Bucs converted from other to mafia and now the mafia is stringing him out in an attempt to self-clear

I'm okay with a Bucs lynch (even though I don't feel great about it), but if he comes up other/mafia, we can't just assume that means Dome is town.

Archived