Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

What else do we have on Mookie other than he was attached by a civ?

What makes you believe tk3? Why isn't tk3 just as sketchy for saying "role based knowledge" and not being more specific with how he knows what he knows?

Bucs saying "so we did it" after an evil aligned got killed is pretty sketchy as well.

Mookie has largely been inactive. Now he gave reason for it and it appears believable but he still hasn't really been active after that. Not really a damning bit of info but it doesn't sit right.

tk3 claims to know that mookie was not hit by mafia. Now there is a chance that it was a civ hit on an inactive player but that likelihood is low. Civ hits rarely land on something other than a civ but people generally use those hits on active players they feel they have a good read on. I personally do not recall a time that a civ hit was used on an inactive player. 

Now tk3 said "role based knowledge" as well, but he said it first. Domes claim is further put into question because he used the same wording. I also believe tk3 about his confusion of his role PM. He also never really got a chance to explain further because dome hopped in with his "knowledge" and also I feel that tk3s knowledge doesn't give a direct route to mookies affiliation. Otherwise, he would have stood his ground and stayed with it.

yes, it is definitely sketchy and I do think there is a possibility that Bucs is an other. I have two issues with lynching Bucs right now. #1 the whole dome aspect really throws me off of it. Makes me doubt the thought altogether #2 I'd like to hear from Bucs first. It's entirely possible that an other role exists that has a win condition of just staying alive and can win with civs or mafia. 

Another role that could be out there is one that can cover up the identity of a dead player. If so, dome could make this claim (stop the heat on mookie before it builds) get a civ lynched and then cover up the death. At that point he'd come out claiming the mafia did it just to implicate him etc etc etc.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

I absolutely call shenanigans on this dome. If you truly were who you say, you would have lead with this. I think tk3 was building a case against mookie and before it could get traction you went all "I have role based knowledge too!" 

Then you played that game and the "just trust me" game for a while until I started to call you out on it. Then you come out with this "blue text" nonsense until you get called out on that. 

I think you're making most of it up as you go. You started with "I don't know who he is but I know he's not aligned with me" and moved to "I investigated him and he's cult"

ANYBODY who actually investigated someone would just flat out come out with that information. They don't beat around the bush. I think tk3 was on to something with mookie and you wanted to flatten it before it got rolling. 

Guys, vote dome or mookie I don't care which.

So your logic is that I'm mafia, and in an attempt to save me Dome fake claimed Detective which would likely get both of us lynched in back to back nights?

Makes sense.

I really want @Tk3 to come back in and explain his role based knowledge. If we are gonna say Dome is sketchy for holding out his role, then I think it's fair to ask the same of tk3.

Now I do believe that tk3 is civ, IIRC, he is the one that explained his confusion about evil aligned being town, and the color of his font pertaining to his role being red, which mine was as well. He would be risking way too much to go out on a limb saying his font color was red, if he wasn't absolutely sure. IMO.

22 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

uncc'd?

Un-counter claimed. So far, the only person that has refuted the claim is untouch, and it's based on nothing more than "I don't like dome's story".

Bucs is the vote if you're town. Anything else is a non-town vote. Anyone arguing against it is non town. 

Stop, stop, STOP overthinking this.

Untouch, you still think I’m lying?

you said you refused to vote based on “I promise I know something”

its not that anymore. Don’t be foolish, unless it would be foolish for you to lynch a cult member.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

It's entirely possible that an other role exists that has a win condition of just staying alive and can win with civs or mafia. 

Cults take over the game incredibly quickly. You want to risk that?

and has red alignment ever been able to exist with blue alignment? 

8 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Untouch, you still think I’m lying?

you said you refused to vote based on “I promise I know something”

its not that anymore. Don’t be foolish, unless it would be foolish for you to lynch a cult member.

Then why wouldn't you just have come out with that?

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Then why wouldn't you just have come out with that?

It was fairly obvious that he was hinting towards being a role with an invest. It makes no sense to just out as a detective if you can steer people in the correct direction. Unfortunately, he had to out as people weren't reading what he was saying.

Voting against the uncc'd detective makes absolutely zero sense, so I have no idea why you're doing it. He has Bucs as an other, no reason to vote anyone BUT Bucs and you are on my radar for trying to save Bucs. About a 94% chance that untouch has joined the cult and thats why he's trying to buy Bucs time.

11 hours ago, Tk3 said:

It is role based.

I am confident that Mookie was not hit by mafia.

Which means Bucs WAS hit by mafia, ergo he is a civ

I'm trying to figure out how you get this information at 10:30 PM the night AFTER the actions happen. Just a little skeptical.

Archived