Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

One of dome or KSJ killed tk3. Not only that but I'm the write up of tk3s death it talked about he finally killed someone after missing out the first night. In ETs write up it talks about how the person hit and just walked away.

You know those two visited tk3. I don't think you can be sure that one of them killed him.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

You know those two visited tk3. I don't think you can be sure that one of them killed him.

if we are to believe KSJ, he was simply in contact with Jason all the time (they could PM).

However, that isn't what he originally said....he did they say they were always present with one another, not that they could talk back and forth.

But that could just be semantics.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

My ability is to watch a player and see who visits them.

i watched tk3.

KSJ and dome visited him.

one of KSJ or dome killed him.

is this ******* wario world? 

I'm saying he could've been killed as a reaction to him trying to hit ET. That wouldn't require a visit.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

if we are to believe KSJ, he was simply in contact with Jason all the time (they could PM).

However, that isn't what he originally said....he did they say they were always present with one another, not that they could talk back and forth.

But that could just be semantics.

Have you seen Friday the 13th?

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

My money is on a catzy hit. Because if Jason (confirmed civ) hit ET and Pinhead (assumed civ role) hit James, that leaves only one option really.

I think we're being naive to just assume the chat hit works like it would in a standard game.

Also Pinhead sounds like an airhead to me. If a civ hit me they should feel bad.

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Elite Texan is out for a stroll when he is encountered by a masked individual.  ET knows all about monsters and he knows this will not end well for him.

He takes off in the distance but this damn assailant keeps after him, its like the assailant never gets tired.  Up the stairs they go and they finally end up in ET’s place of business.  It is here that ET finally can run no more.  The masked assailant lifts up his weapon and strikes ET in the head knocking him to the ground.  Satisfied with his work the assilant wanders away

Red - That would align with Jason (tK3)

Orange - That would align with Jason (tk3), however horror villains not getting tired is pretty universal

Blue - This doesn't sound like Jason. I haven't seen his movies in a long time, but don't remember him leaving very many surivors, walking away.

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

My money is on a catzy hit. Because if Jason (confirmed civ) hit ET and Pinhead (assumed civ role) hit James, that leaves only one option really.

The James encounter wasn't an attempted hit on him....it was a reaction to him visiting/attempting to hit Pinhead.

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Night two

Elite Texan is out for a stroll when he is encountered by a masked individual.  ET knows all about monsters and he knows this will not end well for him.

He takes off in the distance but this damn assailant keeps after him, its like the assailant never gets tired.  Up the stairs they go and they finally end up in ET’s place of business.  It is here that ET finally can run no more.  The masked assailant lifts up his weapon and strikes ET in the head knocking him to the ground.  Satisfied with his work the assilant wanders away

But wait!  ET is still stirring.  He calls for his assistant who comes running towards him.  ET exchanges words with his assistant and he runs off.  Suddenly a bolt of lightning hits outside and ET begins to stir even more.  He stands back up!

ET IS STILL ALIVE!!!

TK3 is happy with his work.  He finally got to kill someone after someone got away last night.  Damn me for being slow he thinks.  He really is going to regret being slow in a second as he returns home to find a girl sitting on his doorstep.  TWO IN ONE NIGHT!  Thinks TK3, how lucky can I be.  He starts slowly walking towards her and she doesn’t move.  Easiest kill iin years!  As he draws out his trusty Machete the woman stands and flips over top of him.  She lands behind TK3 and chops off his head with a sword.  

TK3 is dead.  He was Jason Voorhees- Hockey Mask Killer-  Evil Aligned

James walks up to his targets house ready to scare the ever living bejesus out of him. Unfortunately being slow as all hell, he is generally pretty ineffective but i digres.  James tries to open the door but he has no luck.  This is ununusual for someone with such superhuman strength.  James looks around for another way in but all he sees is a small box sitting next to the door Above the box lies a puzzle with a note above it  that says, solve this puzzle and you will be allowed entrance.

James looks at the puzzle.  It has some sort of Lament configuration, but luckily, or not so luckily, the person has left the puzzle easily solvible.  All the person has to do is turn the box to the right and they will win.  Not being a mental giant, James tries turning the box in that direction.  Instantly, James is sucked into another world.  In this world James meets something he has never encountered before.  The man with the wierd face beats James over and over again.  The creature  is ready to kill him but is impressed by James bravery.   The creature allows James to live and return to the game but at a price....

James is still alive!!

Stay away from the light Mookie!  Mookie still can not be physically present to vote, but can still be heard and voted for.

It is now day three with 12 alive and voting it is 7 to lynch!!  This phase is schedueled for 40 hours and will end at approx 215 EST on Thursday if no consensus is reached

So he walks away from his attempt on ET, returns HOME and someone there kills him. Someone there at his house ends his life and a person with a watcher ability wouldn't catch that?!?

2 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I think we're being naive to just assume the chat hit works like it would in a standard game.

Also Pinhead sounds like an airhead to me. If a civ hit me they should feel bad.

He very well could have been Mafia/Other before he attempted the hit....James visited me (Pinhead) last night....he's lucky he did not end up dead, and just a vanilla civ now instead...however I have zero control over what happens to him.

Archived