Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Before we get too crazy on Pats.... I wasn't able to investigate utley last night. Anyone have any insight to why? @james.mcmurry13 didn't like him, I know. But he didn't like whicker either. I'm also wondering about CWood who hasn't been all that active.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

You just werent able to? That seems odd.

Says I went and found.... nothing. Like he was gone doing his own thing, or being protected or something

Any horror movie people that can disappear?

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

My guess - he's a super powerful role that is immune from investigation. Probably scum.

Ready to start that BW, but need to see if others agree...

I think that could just turn up Evil aligned regardless, wouldn't it. Turning back no results makes him looks pretty fishy, which is why I'm not sure it's a scummy role if it's a passive one

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Is it possible that Dome got role blocked and thats why the invest came up with nothing? Its also possible that Utley bussed KSJ to clear himself and he is scum.

Utley did vote in the middle, not the end of KSJ, but he could've just seen where it was going.

27 minutes ago, Whicker said:

What do you mean other way around? The vote block going away and hockey dying happened at the same time?

And yeah you're right hockey used a move on Pats. It's possible the vote block could have been a one-shot and he had other one-shot moves or I could be completely wrong. I am just trying to speculate why mookie's would have counted yesterday when bcb said he couldn't vote and now it seems like his restrictions has been lifted.

The vote block going away was before. Because mookies vote appears to have counted against KSJ. Then night time happened where hockey died

Archived